Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not having good luck with this piece. My 2nd one I got from a friend came with shipping damage this time. Can't win with this one, maybe I should take the hint:lol

I'm hoping to see a repaint along the lines of this:

Attachments

• IMG_22952264170222.jpeg
    IMG_22952264170222.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 271
Probably would have kept it, if it looked like that.

That the 1:1? Only ask because the tendons do not look the same as the LSB.

I just need to say screw it and find a 1:1 chap and be done with my need for an alien bust. :D

Probably would have kept it, if it looked like that.

That the 1:1? Only ask because the tendons do not look the same as the LSB.

I just need to say screw it and find a 1:1 chap and be done with my need for an alien bust. :D

It's a custom 3/4 scale I believe.
I agree with you. They just are to lazy to get the aliens right.

Which 1:1 though? The HCG bust looks nothing like the Big chap imo. We need a new one soon I think.

Frankly, I would not know at this moment. As I do not really plan on buying a 1:1 soon, due to pricing, so I have plenty of time to research that. :p

Frankly, I would not know at this moment. As I do not really plan on buying a 1:1 soon, due to pricing, so I have plenty of time to research that. :p
I don't think there is a good non-custom Chap 1:1 out there, at least that I can find. And if the warrior is any indication it would be huge money anyway. We do need a new one.

That looks like a production piece to me, teeth are clearly silver with flaws and not chrome.

Nope, it's the prototype, the teeth are darker and the tendons actually look good. They aren't flaws on the teeth, they are just nicely weathered unlike the production pieces.

Nope, it's the prototype, the teeth are darker and the tendons actually look good. They aren't flaws on the teeth, they are just nicely weathered unlike the production pieces.

That is just the lighting. Teeth are not chrome like the proto and the production tendons wouldn't look yellow in that light. I can see little bubbles in the paint on the teeth and they look exactly like the imperfections I had on mine and would not be on a proto piece.

SS sent me another mouth bc my original had some paint defects. Maybe I'll practice my painting skills on the old one! I prolly won't have any use for it so if anyone is interested let me know.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414172729.911515.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414172729.911515.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 229
:panic::panic::panic:

Just received my order complete and will be dispatched on email. Looks like it will be in the UK next month!

Back