Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth,,, I just got an offer for $2200 for my Alien Warrior bust. That's still not enough for me to part with it. I still wouldn't accept anything under $3K.. That's how much I love mine.

For what it's worth,,, I just got an offer for $2200 for my Alien Warrior bust. That's still not enough for me to part with it. I still wouldn't accept anything under $3K.. That's how much I love mine.

hopefully someday you'll meet someone else and get sick of her. Do let me know when that happens. I'm ok with sloppy seconds.

:D

There WAS a bid. Several of them in fact. I commented on how one of the bidders had nearly 7000 feedback, which implied to me that it was a legit bid, as well. That's the whole point.

We are talking about the American auction!

I just got an offer from an overseas buyer at $2700 for it. So, I reduced my minimum bid to that price. We'll see how this goes.

I just got an offer from an overseas buyer at $2700 for it. So, I reduced my minimum bid to that price. We'll see how this goes.

$2700 is not bad at all! Where is the buyer from? You could've done the deal outside the gaybay, no fees to pay. :D

Back