Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,,, just got this message from a guy on ebay trying to buy my Alien Warrior bust. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he should save the money for his 6 kids....

" Hi Im a huge alien collector and alien fanatic,I really wish to buy this bust as I lost it from the wait list from sideshow where it was selling for around $900,this is the piece I want most but I cant afford that much,I only work from a family of 6 and I have a very small salary,Please would you be so kind to sell this piece to a serious alien collector at $1400?thats the maximum I can afford as I will have to take a loan from the bank besides when it arrives in malta to collect it from customs I have to pay 18% tax plus 6.7% duty which that will total to $345 more,please kindly let me know you would make me really happy kindly et back to me thanks :) "

$2700 is not bad at all! Where is the buyer from? You could've done the deal outside the gaybay, no fees to pay. :D

The buyer is from Italy. Shipping is probably going to run me $200, then another $100 or so in paypal/ebay fees.. Still not a bad little investment.
I just lowered the minimum bid to $2575 and will let the auction run out. The person from Italy should be bidding shortly.
I've already got a plan for what's going to happen...
I'll be selling my Predator 1:1 bust soon.
I'm going to move my Cinnemaquette Alien next (left) to my Sideshow PF Predator.
I've got the Star Wars Biker Scout on order and hopefully will be here around March. Where my current "Alien Wall" is will be the Biker Scout and my original framed REVENGE of the Jedi poster along with a couple of cool Biker Scout and Endor framed 8x10 pix...
My Predator 2 poster will just be replaced with my Alien 1-sheet... ** This Predator pic is pretty old. I now have some black high gloss pedatals in place of the cheesy end tables.. **

AlienStatueMD_033-vi.jpg

PredatorStatueMD_025-vi.jpg

DO HIM A FAVOR AND DELETE THAT MESSAGE RIGHT AWAY.:emperor

Hes gonna go in debt with 6 kids to feed

LOL,,, yeah, I would have a hard time selling to this guy even if he was paying my asking price... Don't worry, he's deleted. :) I should ban the poor guy from bidding on any of my items just so he doesn't go bankrupt.

The buyer is from Italy. Shipping is probably going to run me $200, then another $100 or so in paypal/ebay fees.. Still not a bad little investment.
I just lowered the minimum bid to $2575 and will let the auction run out. The person from Italy should be bidding shortly.
I've already got a plan for what's going to happen...
I'll be selling my Predator 1:1 bust soon.
I'm going to move my Cinnemaquette Alien next (left) to my Sideshow PF Predator.
I've got the Star Wars Biker Scout on order and hopefully will be here around March. Where my current "Alien Wall" is will be the Biker Scout and my original framed REVENGE of the Jedi poster along with a couple of cool Biker Scout and Endor framed 8x10 pix...
My Predator 2 poster will just be replaced with my Alien 1-sheet... ** This Predator pic is pretty old. I now have some black high gloss pedatals in place of the cheesy end tables.. **

AlienStatueMD_033-vi.jpg

PredatorStatueMD_025-vi.jpg

I respect that setup man, its clean and has the best pieces you can find. Best Pred/Alien setup period in my opinion

I respect that setup man, its clean and has the best pieces you can find. Best Pred/Alien setup period in my opinion

Thanks... I'm getting a new Canon SLR camera on Monday (It actaully was here today but I wasn't at home to sign for it) and I'll take some new pix of my current Pred setup. The custom pedastals (with some lighting behind) make my Pred wall look a million times better than it does in that picture.

So what are your thoughts on the Predator bust 1:1 :naughty

As far as a price??? I really don't know yet. To be honest, I probably would hold off selling it until I get the Biker Scout. Unless,,, I get an offer I can't refuse. :)
There's one on ebay for $800 with no bids. I would hope I could get more than that for mine,,, but it's whatever the market brings.

Back