ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been anxiously waiting to hear news on this. I thought for sure we would have seen something at Toy Fair. I hope we don't have to wait for SDCC.

$50 for a set of glass cups? Really?:cuckoo:

They do look pretty cool. But not $50 cool to me.

I'm just stretched to thin money-wise to be buying glasses and non realistic figures right now... otherwise I may have gotten the figures...

8581553334_1fd4a4b6bd_o.jpg

https://blog.super7store.com/wcon-freebie-alien-reaction-figure-catalog

ALIEN REACTION FIGURE CATALOG

Thirty-four years in the making! Get the lowdown on Super7's plans for the ALIEN ReAction Figure line by picking up a copy of the FREE "vintage style" catalog during Wondercon! Formatted exactly like the 3 3/4” space-figure booklets of yesteryear, this 12-page catalog features brand new information and photos on all five of the ALIEN ReAction Figures. Much of the catalog text and imagery is adapted from original toy packages and sales materials from the 1979 ALIEN product line, continuing the fun, retro vibe of the ReAction Figures themselves.

In addition to the free catalog, we previously announced that we would be displaying the prototypes of our “fast food style” ALIEN drinking glasses! Look for more glassware teases as we lead up to Wondercon!

Last but certainly not least….
Super7 will be displaying painted prototypes of the ALIEN ReAction Figures for the very first time! See the BIG CHAP in his 3 ¾” scale glory, alongside the other crew members of the Nostromo.

It all happens at Wondercon Booth #1166 beginning this Friday March 29th!

8581553334_1fd4a4b6bd_o.jpg

https://blog.super7store.com/wcon-freebie-alien-reaction-figure-catalog

ALIEN REACTION FIGURE CATALOG

Thirty-four years in the making! Get the lowdown on Super7's plans for the ALIEN ReAction Figure line by picking up a copy of the FREE "vintage style" catalog during Wondercon! Formatted exactly like the 3 3/4” space-figure booklets of yesteryear, this 12-page catalog features brand new information and photos on all five of the ALIEN ReAction Figures. Much of the catalog text and imagery is adapted from original toy packages and sales materials from the 1979 ALIEN product line, continuing the fun, retro vibe of the ReAction Figures themselves.

In addition to the free catalog, we previously announced that we would be displaying the prototypes of our “fast food style” ALIEN drinking glasses! Look for more glassware teases as we lead up to Wondercon!

Last but certainly not least….
Super7 will be displaying painted prototypes of the ALIEN ReAction Figures for the very first time! See the BIG CHAP in his 3 ¾” scale glory, alongside the other crew members of the Nostromo.

It all happens at Wondercon Booth #1166 beginning this Friday March 29th!

Sweet! Thank you! :rock

The price is set to 19.99 a piece , wow i think NECA is becoming more and more the company of the decade

$20 each?!?! :cuckoo:

I was kinda thinking $20-$30 for all 5 figures. Now I gotta pass on this. Oh well, money saved.

Yeah, if these idiots think I'm paying $20 for a single 3 inch figure they're wrong. Money saved.

If these actually had gone into production back in 79 (or whenever), I doubt they'd have even cost an entire dollar! :lol

Back