ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im wondering why we havent heard anything after comic con, i know that they had a booth at new york comic con but they just should the same stuff. Hopefully they put a release date or a timeframe on when these figures and the glasses will go up for preorder

when's ToyFair? i hope we'll be able to order them once they go up for preorder cause most toys and such on super7's website always gets sold out super quick like they are going outta business or something.

According to super7 there's another company who secured the rights to remake the Kenner alien...the big one...I may have to pick that one up as well ...

I didn't even know they were going to remake the kenner alien thats awesome, links?

I didn't even know they were going to remake the kenner alien thats awesome, links?

No link....I got it from the super 7 horses mouth....but it isn't their license, so someone else has got it...whether or not they know who, I couldn't say...:(

It'd been so long I was worried the project was dead. Glad to hear we might see something in February.

yep really happy, just looked on super7's website on the blog they showed the previous press release saying stay tuned for the alien merchandise in 2013

yeah that is pretty awesome, i was under the impression that after they took the kenner alien off the market that they destroyed the mold.

That is cool news. I used to have it when I was a kid. I regret not picking up the NECA version a few years ago for $40.

Gosh,

I can remember my 10th birthday, I went to West Brothers and had a choice Shogun Godzilla or Kenner Alien. Could only get one, they were 19 bucks. Hardest decision I ever made. Went with Godzilla, still have him today. There were tons of Aliens up on the highest shelf, the stock boy said the manager put them up there, they scared the hell out of the kids. Ended up picking the Alien up a few years ago. My older brother kept pressuring me, come on man, just pick a damn toy. Old fool, he could have bought them both for me.......

Well, then there's even more good news for you, as NECA has plans to release a newly sculpted Giger Alien.

Wahoo! :rock

Gosh,

I can remember my 10th birthday, I went to West Brothers and had a choice Shogun Godzilla or Kenner Alien. Could only get one, they were 19 bucks. Hardest decision I ever made. Went with Godzilla, still have him today. There were tons of Aliens up on the highest shelf, the stock boy said the manager put them up there, they scared the hell out of the kids. Ended up picking the Alien up a few years ago. My older brother kept pressuring me, come on man, just pick a damn toy. Old fool, he could have bought them both for me.......

I do recall seeing plenty of the Kenner Aliens sitting on the department store shelves. I also remember a bunch selling for real cheap too at a public auction when I was a kid. Who would've guessed that would become such a highly collectible piece years later! So glad my mom got me one. Such great memories. It turned about to be an enemy for my Shogun Godzilla and Rodan! :wink1:

Have there been any recent updates on this line? I hope it doesn't get canceled.

id be very interested in these as well. such a great idea!

In other news, in addition to NECA's resculpt of the 1979 Giger Alien, they hope to eventually do Kane and Dallas (if sales for the new Aliens/Alien figures are good...which i bet they will be).

Back