Alien , Predator or Terminator ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Movie Franchise do you like the best ?

• The Alien Saga !.

Votes: 35 28.0%
  • The two Predator flicks !.

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • Terminator Rules all !.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I can't decide !.

Votes: 20 16.0%

• Total voters
6frd6h3.jpg

;)

I am dutch, Slug just doesn't know the difference:rotfl.

dont be embarresed about your roots 8th. being danish isnt that bad, they produced one of the best goal keepers in the world and.....errrrr...... well im sure they've done other stuff aswell. :D

I think overall the Aliens movies (excluding the 4th one and the AVP stuff) are the best overall. I think that ALIEN is the best movie out of any of them, Aliens is great and Alien3 is good in its own way.

Terminator is my #2 movie, and while I like T2; its not a favorite and T3 is crap.

Love the original Predator flick, but not quite the same level as the other franchises and I'm not a big fan of Predator 2, find it kind of boring :monkey2

How I'd rank them:
ALIEN
Terminator
Aliens
Predator
T2
Alien3
Predator 2
Alien Resurrection
T3

I think overall the Aliens movies (excluding the 4th one and the AVP stuff) are the best overall. I think that ALIEN is the best movie out of any of them, Aliens is great and Alien3 is good in its own way.

Terminator is my #2 movie, and while I like T2; its not a favorite and T3 is crap.

Love the original Predator flick, but not quite the same level as the other franchises and I'm not a big fan of Predator 2, find it kind of boring :monkey2

How I'd rank them:
ALIEN
Terminator
Aliens
Predator
T2
Alien3
Predator 2
Alien Resurrection
T3

I almost completely agree with your rankings. I'd put Aliens ahead of Alien - not that its a better film but its the film I prefer watching. I think they're equally as good for what they each are. I too would put T3 and Alien 4 way down the bottom...just out of existance in fact. I like Alien 3, particularly the special edition so it would make the list for sure.

this is the easiest contest ever.

Alien series wins.
for the most part, the Alien movies are essentially well crafted art films (with the exception of Aliens) and the first movie created it's own cross-genre.

the first Predator was good. it's basically Beowulf with Arnie and had a good script.
the sequel isn't really worth mentioning.
it's another predator. it's in a city instead of a jungle. the last 5 minutes on the ship was the best part. on the plus side, it did have Gary Busey.

all the Terminator movies are dead last.
they look cool, but they all amount to just another Arnie action movie made for teenage boys.
Cameron isn't famous for subtlety or clever plots. they were some of Winston's best work, though.
________
New Mexico Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited:
From a creative stance. I think the Colonial Marines have had the largest impact. Tons of vidoegame makers, movies and comics have been used with them as the template... Terminator 1 was by far the coolest of those movies in my book. I think the only cool thing about robocop was ED-209. Love the part when he blows away the executive in the demo. LOL

Back