Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i pass on this, due to theres way too many giger aliens out there, and as far as i see....the Sano version win the title. only wish they bring bigger scale.

Sorry, but IMO you can't have too many Giger Aliens out there!

Giger Alien > all other aliens :lecture

But, I do agree with you that the Sano Alien is the best representation of the Giger Alien ever, hands down.

the Sano version win the title. only wish they bring bigger scale.

Sano's version is the most awesome looking ALIEN statue so far :exactly: good post GG :hi5:
Wish it would be bigger too but hey 19.3 inch is not that small :nana: and it is really a perfect looking statue so :yess:

I do agree with you that the Sano Alien is the best representation of the Giger Alien ever, hands down.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

Sorry, but IMO you can't have too many Giger Aliens out there!

Giger Alien > all other aliens :lecture

But, I do agree with you that the Sano Alien is the best representation of the Giger Alien ever, hands down.

yes for being a hardcore freak, never enough Alien statues, did u see my new post on my Queen projects?

Sano's version is the most awesome looking ALIEN statue so far :exactly: good post GG :hi5:
Wish it would be bigger too but hey 19.3 inch is not that small :nana: and it is really a perfect looking statue so :yess:

:rotfl dude...if u ever get a chance collect lifesize full figures, you will know what i mean, everything become punny tiny.:lol

S
yes for being a hardcore freak, never enough Alien statues, did u see my new post on my Queen projects?

:rotfl dude...if u ever get a chance collect lifesize full figures, you will know what i mean, everything become punny tiny.:lol

Does anyone sell 1/1 Aliens?

I know what you mean. I have 4 mannequins with star wars costumes, stormtrooper, vader, royal guard, imperial officer... but I sold them or in the process of selling them.

Other than lifesize busts I only have a life size T-800 skeleton on order... and slowly turning a mannequin into a USCM

Personally with lifesize busts I like to have a statue or maquette to go with it so I can see the whole body

do you have any other than the queen? Curious! (i don't mean busts... full size)

I know what you mean. I have 4 mannequins with star wars costumes, stormtrooper, vader, royal guard, imperial officer... but I sold them or in the process of selling them.

Other than lifesize busts I only have a life size T-800 skeleton on order... and slowly turning a mannequin into a USCM

Personally with lifesize busts I like to have a statue or maquette to go with it so I can see the whole body

do you have any other than the queen? Curious! (i don't mean busts... full size)

Not sure if I will get 1 or 2 T800, I was never looking for the Robbie when I went to check out and pay for the Clyon. He had the $30,000 one and offer it to me at a crazy price. He also had the robot from lost in space. But it was sold. I hate you guys (joking) now that I know aliens 1/1 are for sale maybe.

OT most of what I need for my T1 is here. I work from now till Jan 1. So it will wait. I cannot wait to make it.

I collect life size busts and it's already big enough:rotfl but I see what you mean...Hail to the Queen :wink1:
DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

yes i have 1 magee FX Predator, 2 custom predators, and magee 1 Alien 8th passenger, and 1 alien warrior from the resurrection movie, 1 Bruce hansing swimming alien FS.

and then the queen 1/1 fig, of course cannt display them all in one room, need the bigger place. :lecture

Back