Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Sideshow unveils a LSB during Spook. Still holding out on buying an Alien piece and I hope the LSB comes through so I can pair it with the Predator 1 LSB. If not, the maquette may be an alternate purchase.

I hope the Queen Hive dio is announced at Spooktacular and that the announcement will cause asking prices for the Queen dio to go down as I am much more partial to that. The Hive not only needs to be fully revealed ASAP it MUST blow me away!

I just noticed that the maquette is officially sold out on Sideshow's site. It's not even being offered for waitlist. Oh well, so much for this thing being around for a long time. Guess I won't be getting this after all.

I just noticed that the maquette is officially sold out on Sideshow's site. It's not even being offered for waitlist. Oh well, so much for this thing being around for a long time. Guess I won't be getting this after all.

I have one I'd like to sell. If you're interested PM me.

Not similar to the horse Alien from HCG? :horror

The one I lost a hundred dollar deposit on because it was so ugly?

Or do you meant the older 1/4 signed bust? Probably not...

Anyway, where did this thing go. I cannot even locate the product page. Did the big chap really sell out? Hard to believe with such a large edition size and kind of high price...

I love mine, because I'm an Alien nut, but it could have been a bit better. Sideshow had a chance to make this one astonishing. As is, he's just okay.

Oh damn, Im still out of town and didnt check the replacement body yet!! Hope it's perfect since it's sold out now!! Love the piece & hate to let it go.

There was a low quantity alert in the newsletter about a month ago or more but no alert in the product page or the next newsletters. I hate when SSC does that, same happened with Neytiri!

What the hell? It's sold out?

I'm still waiting on mine from BBTS. I've had it on pre-order for 6 months now and still nothing has shipped or been updated. It's says on their site shipping 3rd qtr, which has now come and gone. If they stiff me on this order I'm gonna flip.

Chris

If you need one Hemooo, I know there are a few for sale in the for sale section of the forum.

Not mine. :lecture

Thanks m8, I already have one but asked for body replacement, they sent one but three weeks ago but didnt check it yet since am out of town... will see Monday.

Back