Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This fad will be over soon and they will have to find themselves real jobs. Mondo will crash harder than Beanie Babies. I've been saying it for months.

Sad to say. but its the truth. Like all things.
Thats why I only buy prints (not just mondo) that I absolutley love, And can display. I have about 8 prints and they all mean alot to me. I have to love the movie first, then love the artwork. If I love the movie and not the artwork, No Buy. If I love the artwork and not the movie, No Buy.

so i got charged by SS for the Nightmare variant print last thursday. they sent me UPS tracking info and it normally gets to me the next day because i live in san diego but i havent received it yet. today i got an email from sideshow saying that Mondo wont get it until last week of june:monkey2. here is exact email:

We wanted to alert you that there has been an unforeseen delay in receiving these prints directly from Mondo. We had originally anticipated receiving these prints from Mondo last week when your order was processed; however Mondo has informed us that Sideshow will not receive the posters until the week June 22 at least. As soon the prints are received from Mondo, we will ship them out to you.

We apologize for this delay and appreciate your patience during this process.

i dont blame Sideshow for this but damn Mondo for getting my hopes up through Sideshow:gah:

I had the same thing happen with Toy Story. Got a shipping notice last Thursday and this afternoon I got an e-mail saying it won't be here until the end of June. Sideshow is usually pretty good about this, so the fact that they charged us and printed up shipping labels for something that wasn't going to be in their possession for a month is weird.

That's the variant. This is the regular:

7170650984_16b711f1fa_b.jpg

I don't understand why anyone would hate Canadians. All the one's I've talked to are more polite than most Americans.

This is why things on ssc/mondo's site should not say in stock. They should all say pre-order. They need to get their ____ together.

Back