Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The end is near!!!

Mondo Gallery:

HULK, THOR, THOR VARIANT are in from the printers. Locals can pick up their orders at the gallery starting today.

I am looking forward to picking up my Hulk. I love, LOVE Ken Taylor. But I will wait till 1 more print is there at least before making the trek. A few of the others I will be getting in the mail.

And I have some special prints arriving very soon. Cannot wait to get them shown!

The end is near!!!

Mondo Gallery:

HULK, THOR, THOR VARIANT are in from the printers. Locals can pick up their orders at the gallery starting today.

Well praise God and baby Jesus for small miracles... :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if they will sell left over ET prints on their site? I was supposed to help Prax get one but we had a pretty bad day yesterday. Found a lump on our cat and had many hours at the vet. So I wasn't able to get out there and get it.

I want to be able to help him obtain it still since he was really counting on me.

I think there's a pretty good chance there will be some left over for an online sale. I can't say how crazy it'll be, but I think there will be an online drop if Conan and Dragonslayer are any indicator and I've read that they keep a few back for online sales. E.T. is pretty popular, though.

I sincerely hope that if the Thing poster turns out really awesome that there are some of those left over for online as well.

Last edited:
I was in town yesterday to pick up the King Kong poster. The guy said they only had the variant in stock, so I said "that's cool". It was 130 bucks. Not wanting to leave empty handed, I grabbed it despite the cost hurting my ass. At least I have an original Kong print, and if I manage to get the regular (which I prefer), I know the variant won't lose its value.

They also had the Old Dark House posters, but refused to sell me one since the screening hadn't happened yet. It really sucks that I couldn't stay till Monday. I appreciate Mondo wanting to stick to their guns to make sure locals get first dibs if they show up in person, but they can be divas when it comes to asking if something can be reserved ahead of time, in case I can't drive down to Austin to pick it up right away.

They even refuse upfront payment which is strange. But that's just how the Mondo game goes.

Last edited:
That's a bit annoying but I get it at the same time.

Av, I hope to hear something soon from Mondo's updates on your Nightmare print. But I believe it will be the end of the month before we get them printed up.

Back