Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one or two prints behind is one thing, but 2 months worth is too much to be expected to take just for a piece of paper

Which is why I feel they need to at least start putting pre-order instead of in-stock next to the prints upon check out.

I feel bad. Prax had messaged me a LOT over the last while because I was going to try to help him to get that ET print. After I couldn't get it, I feel like he's pretty pissed at me for my cat having a lump, and me not being able to make the 30 minute drive out there to get it.

I am really sorry, man. Hopefully you can sell your BW print for good money and be able to get it.

Chris, if he's mad cause you had an emergency, I don't think he deserved your help.

Your heart is genuine and anyone that knows you knows this.

It sounds like things were crazy at the E.T. screening and people who showed up early and stood in line to get a print still left empty handed when they sold out. Even if you had made the drive, there's no guarantee that you would have gotten one. We all know how helpful you have been in the past and you've proven that you are willing to go out of your way to help others.

I hope your cat is OK!

Dont know what some of you are crying and _____ing about. MOndo has this in the product page for each print. If youre so upset at Mondo for the way they do things or their personal views on certain people, stop buying from them and quit being a hypocrite about it.

"NOTE: Adding the item to your cart does not guarantee your purchase. You must fully complete the checkout before the item is considered yours. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for poster to ship."

Dont know what some of you are crying and _____ing about. MOndo has this in the product page for each print. If youre so upset at Mondo for the way they do things or their personal views on certain people, stop buying from them and quit being a hypocrite about it.

"NOTE: Adding the item to your cart does not guarantee your purchase. You must fully complete the checkout before the item is considered yours. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for poster to ship."

People are pissed because 2-3 weeks is turning into 4-5+ weeks. Totally justified. Mondo rushed to sell the prints at the height of the Avengers hype but are dragging their feet on getting them shipped. It's a poor business practice IMHO.

I feel bad. Prax had messaged me a LOT over the last while because I was going to try to help him to get that ET print. After I couldn't get it, I feel like he's pretty pissed at me for my cat having a lump, and me not being able to make the 30 minute drive out there to get it.

I am really sorry, man. Hopefully you can sell your BW print for good money and be able to get it.

I was on a weekend trip with the family and got back late last night. If you saw logins from me it was probably me just reading threads from my phone. I don't recall posting anywhere on here the entire weekend so it was nothing with you personally. Was I disappointed? Sure! The first PM you sent made it seem like you totally forgot it was on Friday and mentioned nothing about your cat. Alas, ____ happens. I still have your BW print and I still have full intention on giving it to you at the price we discussed. Just because you didn't help me here doesn't mean you might not down the road whether its a different summer of 82 showing or a drop.

Chris, if he's mad cause you had an emergency, I don't think he deserved your help.

Your heart is genuine and anyone that knows you knows this.

Yeah... you can put your pitchfork away now... :rolleyes2 :monkey4:monkey4

Hey guys ! I think I found a Hobby Lobby near me, is this a good place for framing?

YES! I use them for the gallery frames. They have some great sizes. Check em out.

I was on a weekend trip with the family and got back late last night. If you saw logins from me it was probably me just reading threads from my phone. I don't recall posting anywhere on here the entire weekend so it was nothing with you personally. Was I disappointed? Sure! The first PM you sent made it seem like you totally forgot it was on Friday and mentioned nothing about your cat. Alas, ____ happens. I still have your BW print and I still have full intention on giving it to you at the price we discussed. Just because you didn't help me here doesn't mean you might not down the road whether its a different summer of 82 showing or a drop.

:monkey4:monkey4

I am glad you're not pissed. I felt really down afterward that I couldn't help. Especially since we had a swap deal. I still plan on helping you out with online, as is Boba Ben. He and I spoke earlier that we're going to both work hard to get you one.

Hey man I was just going off of Chris' concerns. No ptichfork. Just a fire... ;)

Well, and I helped fuel the fire with my sad feelings.

I am glad you're not pissed. I felt really down afterward that I couldn't help. Especially since we had a swap deal. I still plan on helping you out with online, as is Boba Ben. He and I spoke earlier that we're going to both work hard to get you one.

All good. Concerning BW just let me know then if you want to just pay for it, or wait to see if you're able to score something I'm after for another swap. It is still safely in its tube waiting to see you. The way some people made it sound ET may have sold out at the show. I'm sure we'll know within a week or two if there will be a web sale for them. Thanks for the offer to help out though.

I don't know for sure, but I was told they hold some back for online sales. Someone said they didn't have very many Dragonslayer posters left at the showing and that was a relatively easy drop online. I know E.T. is more popular than Dragonslayer, but they still might put some up on the site. Do you want a regular or a variant?

2-3 weeks would be awesome. Nightmare Before Christmas is going to be hit the 8-10 week mark, and I think that's pushing it. Order in April, wait through all of May and June, receive it in July. They have our money but they keep postponing the print job to give priority to posters for their local events. If they aren't going to print it for two months, they should just wait and delay the online sale.

I don't know for sure, but I was told they hold some back for online sales. Someone said they didn't have very many Dragonslayer posters left at the showing and that was a relatively easy drop online. I know E.T. is more popular than Dragonslayer, but they still might put some up on the site. Do you want a regular or a variant?

Originally I liked the variant, but after seeing side hi-res in hand pics, I think I like the regular better. Plus, I would imagine we'd have a better chance at getting one. Of course, I would be happy with either. If there is a online sale I'm sure I will be trying as well. Thanks for the offer to assist though it is appreciated :hi5:

Originally I liked the variant, but after seeing side hi-res in hand pics, I think I like the regular better. Plus, I would imagine we'd have a better chance at getting one. Of course, I would be happy with either. If there is a online sale I'm sure I will be trying as well. Thanks for the offer to assist though it is appreciated :hi5:

No problem. Hopefully we get one between the three of us.

Bailey's tumor is benign for now, and I am going to the vet tomorrow morning to find out if it is an okay idea to remove it or not.

As for the ET print, as you know I am no slouch when it comes to getting prints. I will postpone anything in my day to sit there and get it for you. I just feel so, so bad.

Hold onto BW for me for a bit. With all of the vet bills, I need a bit of time. But not too long. Thank you.

Back