Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when these are available on the site do you recieve an email that they are on there for purchase or do you have to keep checking back on the day?

So when these are available on the site do you recieve an email that they are on there for purchase or do you have to keep checking back on the day?

They announce what day they go up and then they can be posted on the website any time during that day (usually in the morning). They will announce on Twitter when they have gone up.

But, if you're not constantly watching you can miss it, they can literally sell out in 2 minutes.

Does anyone have a large picture they can post of the Terminator 2 poster?

I also saw that tyler stout has some avengers posters for sale coming next Sunday the 10th.

when is 13 assassins shipping? or should I even ask since it seems that mondo is backed up? :lol

Get in line, lol. It's been over five weeks since they sold Nightmare Before Christmas, Hulk, etc. and those haven't even shipped yet. You aren't allowed to be impatient about a print from last week when they still haven't shipped orders from April.

However, they actually have started shipping 13 Assassins. I've heard that a few people have received theirs already.

Dragonslayer shipped 2 hours after I placed the order and the drop was super easy. That was refreshing compared to what it's been like with a lot of this stuff lately.

Get in line, lol. It's been over five weeks since they sold Nightmare Before Christmas, Hulk, etc. and those haven't even shipped yet. You aren't allowed to be impatient about a print from last week when they still haven't shipped orders from April.

However, they actually have started shipping 13 Assassins. I've heard that a few people have received theirs already.

Oh I'm not being impatient about it. just a general question

No, sorry. We only got the DKNG and then the Cooper BW. You will NOT be disappointed with the Cooper print (Black Widow). I can't wait to hear your opinion on it.

Got the Petrie Avegners print in today and WOW :thud::thud::thud: Just amazing, exceptionally done. Everything just pops, love the style.

Same goes for the Rhys Cooper Black Widow. You were right. Now I wish I had gotten Cap and Iron Man :slap

So much talk of GG. Their downfall, at least lack of tact or customer service is what initially brought me to SS. Thank goodness!

The 'rock star' mentality of GG is definitely present within Mondo. Believe that.

The thing is though I think Mondo is a lot more sustainable, because they print posters in the US and quality is a lot easier to control. GG produced busts overseas and quality is much harder to control. Had GG's quality not gone down tremendously, they'd still be at the top.

Sideshow shipped their exclusive NBC already :dunno

We picked up our Cap print a few days ago and had it framed. I did not feel very excited about the look of the print when it released. But in person, wow. Beautiful. We even had a guy at the frame shop says WHOA and then follow us to the framing department to ask where we got it.

I did get some info though from Mondo at their gallery. Hulk and Thor should be this week. The following week should be the group Avengers shot. And Iron Man is going to be last, with no specific date/week in mind. For some reason it is taking extremely long.

Back