Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm anxious to see the Stout poster for Drive. I guess it's going to be a long wait. Haven't had a new Mondo design from Stout in five months--hope we get another one between now and June. I think Star Trek II is imminent--and if so, I hope I get lucky.

I have to agree. Star Trek II is one I would like to have if done right.

150 variants for this print!? :cuckoo:

I got a regular and will be keeping that one....

Considering the fanfare of this print I'm guessing the tron variant will be 300+ :slap

I honestly forget and I'm at work now, but I'm guessing the 275-375 range.

EDIT: just looked it up and it was 370

Tha's a whole lotta Mickey's. Thanks. I like the variant colors. matches my roger rabbit.

yeah, don't get me wrong, the colors are nice, i would just think for a print like this 75-100 max would have been sufficient.

I would like to get the Brazil, Wrath Of Khan, Fantastic Planet and A Trip To The Moon posters. But i guess it's only flipper prices for me :(

I want to get the Wrath of Khan regular. There's a ton of them, so maybe the price won't be too bad on them. Somebody's trying to sell one on ebay for $799.99 right now, though. I don't think they'll get their asking price.

Yeah, nobody's going to pay that for something with such a high run. I'm confident I'll be able to get one for a pretty reasonable price.

I'm still stinging over that Ken Taylor Drive poster, though. I'm hoping the price goes down a bit when the Stout is released.

We went. We got there closer to the doors opening, and the line was too long and the wait was even worse. So we're going to go back later. There wasn't anything in there of interest to us to by, but we do want to see the gallery.

Things we want:

Sucker Punch
Hellboy
Turtles
Roger Rabbit

Among a few.

Last edited:
Well if you go and they're selling the regular Wrath of Khan, I'd be much obliged if you'd pick one up for me.

Back