Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get it because it's BTTF, but I wonder if they'll have another BTTF poster down the line, something that I will like more than this one.

They do call this the "first" one. I assume that there will be more. This kind of license would be too expensive for them to obtain and not take full advantage of. I think there will be more--I just wonder if the lack of the MJF likeness is an artistic choice or something dictated by the license restrictions.

Yes, that's what I was thinking, the phrasing in the email made it sound like this would be a series.

BTW, whatever happened to the Conan license?? They had those stickers at Comic-Con and they made it seem like it was a big announcement, and nothing. Methinks they're getting into the licensing territory with the big dogs and the execs are flexing their muscles.

They have the Jurassic Park license for three years, so they are spreading things out. They only had the Star Wars license until the end of 2010, so they pumped out everything in about six months. But I don't think that's how they would prefer to do things. They have tons of licenses and series going on right now, with months in between releases. The Pixar series started six months ago and we still haven't had the second release. The Zack Snyder director's series went eleven months between posters. So it might be a while before we see the next Back to the Future poster, but I think we will get more eventually.

I can't wait to get Conan, whenever it's ready.

Is there supposed to be a Sideshow variant on Martin Ansin's Tron prints? I wasn't able to get through on sale date with those and prices are pretty crazy on them.

did the mickey print go on sale or not?

Sideshow said they were doing server upgrades right? what a pile of bull____. they never cease to amaze

Has anyone ordered a shirt from Mondo before? Do they run small or large?

BttF is live...

EDIT:

And it's dead...

Last edited:
DAMN, that came on me out of nowhere and was not prepared this morning. It is my last day at this company and people kept coming around. Ugh, lame.

DAMN, that came on me out of nowhere and was not prepared this morning. It is my last day at this company and people kept coming around. Ugh, lame.

Yeah it did. I had the page up and F5'd just for the hell of it and there they were. I wasn't expecting them to hit until at least 12pm EST.

Back