Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you get me? :lol

Actually, I don't really know what is available anyway, and I'm broke!

Hope you two had an awesome time. ;)

I don't know what to say, so I will let this kitten speak for me:

smiling_kitten.jpg

Wow! Thank you so much. PM me the info and I'll get the payment to you right away.

How was the gallery?

Are you serious? Or pulling my leg?

I did indeed get them both. Tom, the variant was nice (in my opinion) than the regular. You scored bro. And Boba, same thing. Reg was NICE!

So What I will do is I need to buy a tube. They didn't have any. Just plastic sheets. I will try to find the best stuff there is. Honestly, I should have some tubes left from a couple of prints I bought before. So I will check when I can. Which will be tonight. I am so glad I was able to do that for you both as you seem like nice boardies and I always like to help out when I can.

I did indeed get them both. Tom, the variant was nice (in my opinion) than the regular. You scored bro. And Boba, same thing. Reg was NICE!

So What I will do is I need to buy a tube. They didn't have any. Just plastic sheets. I will try to find the best stuff there is. Honestly, I should have some tubes left from a couple of prints I bought before. So I will check when I can. Which will be tonight. I am so glad I was able to do that for you both as you seem like nice boardies and I always like to help out when I can.

If you can find a yazoo mills tube those are the best.

It is truly up to you two. I was going to call Mondo and see if they will sell me two for yours. As they are both 24x36" prints and mine are for 18x24. It is up to you again...I can either see if they will sell me one for each, or you two can send me yours. Honestly, whatever works for you.

Once you let me know, I can go ahead and get them sent out to you. And after that total, you two can square away with me. They did charge tax, which is sad, but to be expected.

For ourselves we picked up Duck Dodgers, Forbidden Planet and A Trip To The Moon.

Anyways. That's that. Off to bed I go. Night everyone.

I'll just send you a tube. Don't want you to have to worry about going out and buying one!

Sounds good. Now, to be sure the prints stay safe while waiting. Nerve wracking. :lol

Damn I would have begged for a Wrath too :(

Oh no JJJ. :( I would have got you one. I can't even get back out there. They are open hours that I just can't make it. :mad:

Boba and Tom, I sent you both copies of the receipt so you can have that for your records. Please pm me your addresses so I can have those on hand for when your poster tubes arrive. Want to be able to go out right away and get them to you!

Boba, if you plan to ship me your tube :/ I will give you my address. So just let me know.

Other than that, I think until they are shipped out, all we do is wait.
:D

Oh, I do ask that you pay me gift, if possible when the time comes. I promise I wont rip anyone off. I will provide you tracking for your print, etc.

BG is like the sister I never had. She is straight as an arrow when it comes to dealing with stuff like this so no worries about PP Gifting her funds.

Back