Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I "like" a lot of stuff on FB and sign up for twitter and am addicted to my phone text messages from "404." But only for stuff I like. That's kept me in the know recently.

If anyone has the TMNT movie poster, regular or variant, for sale let me know.

Not exactly Alamo, but Olly Moss designed the cover of PS3 game Resistance 3 (also contributed additional art throughout the campaign)

5732140230_b9b547e317_z.jpg

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...evealed-demo-with-battle-los-angeles-blu-ray/

(Sorry if it's a repost:peace)

It's especially cool and somewhat ballsy for Sony to do that. Say what you will about how they handle their online networking, but they give a lot of power to their 1st party developers to do cool stuff.

Awesome Chap.

Rhys Cooper just released his "A Clockwork Orange" poster. Good luck on getting the exclusive. I tried for about an hour, then plugged it in my phone and got it right away.

https://studioseppuku.bigcartel.com/category/posters?page=2

ClockworkOrangeAstorposterfinstore.jpg
Scored a variant and a Donatello AP. The variant was available for a few hours as people were leaving it in their carts but not checking out. I was lucky enough to check right when they went up and got what I wanted with no problem. I was really glad to pick up the Donatello print as I damaged my original in my TMNT set.

Scored a variant and a Donatello AP. The variant was available for a few hours as people were leaving it in their carts but not checking out. I was lucky enough to check right when they went up and got what I wanted with no problem. I was really glad to pick up the Donatello print as I damaged my original in my TMNT set.

Awesome.

I was trying for the TMNT but no luck. I don't like that you can leave them in your cart while others are serious about buying. I think I like how Mondo does it, although someone can buy it out from under you if you're not quick enough.

Awesome.

I was trying for the TMNT but no luck. I don't like that you can leave them in your cart while others are serious about buying. I think I like how Mondo does it, although someone can buy it out from under you if you're not quick enough.

I don't mind the holding it in your cart thing, but 30 minutes is too long. 5 minutes is plenty.

I received my wise little hen print already, but no Thor? Has anyone received theirs yet or got any shipping info?

The Godmachine "Aliens" print is now available at underthefloorboards . com

this won't last for long me thinks.

finishedblack2.jpeg

yup. I got the predator to match it too. NOt sure where to hang it thought, probably just display these in a portfolio

Edit: Only 15 of the reserved 50 remaining.

I have a feeling we'll get a First Class poster next week and a stronger feeling I'm gonna fight online for one! :lol

Back