Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Thor and I am happy. Of course waiting for Thor to come open let the rain storm move in and now I can't mow the yard. :lol

Thor lasted a while. That took five minutes to sell out, which is an eternity in poster time. Hope everybody got one who wanted one!

I totally agree and if anybody on the board in the US wants it, I'd be more than happy to send it their way for what I paid for it plus shipping...

I totally agree and if anybody on the board in the US wants it, I'd be more than happy to send it their way for what I paid for it plus shipping...

I PM'd you, if you are willing to part with it. I kept having time out issues, and it was driving me NUTS! :clap

Thanks grphyx1! I'm trying to get all of the Avengers, as they come out. You're a life saver. :D

And help me out you did I can breathe now lol. Man these releases aren't good for your heart!

Mike did you get your Thor?

I did!!! Wasn't too bad for me. More nerves than anything. (Plus the fact that this one was one of the longest delays I've heard of. I was reading all of the disgruntled posts on their FB during the wait. :lol). I was thinking of going for Donald, but didnt want to jinx anything. Want to stick with what I like.

Thanks again for all of the help. Much appreciated. I'll drop you a PM later.

Oh I'm sure the wait pissed a few people off. :lol

It did. :lol The posts were entertaining. A few people got into a spat over the current price of the Stout SW posters. Then one guy threatened to walk after 1:30. And I think the posters went up 10 minutes later. :lol It was definitely entertaining.

I'm glad I waited though. It'll look good side-by-side with the Stout IM poster. And it's finally nice to snag one of these at retail! :lol

Collecting and how people react (myself included) is a funny thing to watch. What people feel they deserve is sometimes really head scratching.

I had wondered why all you people were willing to pay as much as they were asking for these Mondo/Alamo posters. It's just a poster right? And the secondary market seemed even more insane.

So, why pay $50 or more for a poster? I didn't get it.

I got my first Mondo poster today, the ST Menagerie. I think we have an understanding now. :)

I had wondered why all you people were willing to pay as much as they were asking for these Mondo/Alamo posters. It's just a poster right? And the secondary market seemed even more insane.

So, why pay $50 or more for a poster? I didn't get it.

I got my first Mondo poster today, the ST Menagerie. I think we have an understanding now. :)

I felt that way too. :lol Then got my first one and loved it. I'm pretty picky so while I do pay over retail for some of them I missed out on, I don't buy enough for it to really add up.

Back