Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you not like the Dusk till Dawn poster it has the titty twister sign on it. The Tarantino likeness does look a little off to me but I still ordered the reg. I cant wait to check out the gid vampires.

On sale tomorrow

Poster by Tom Whalen. 18" x 24" screen print. Edition of 370.... $45

e1306434236.jpg

The SS Newsletter just announced the Tron/Tron Legacy print for order in their NL next week. What was the price of that print originally?

No xmen first class poster? that sucks :(

Don't get your hopes up just yet, they haven't announced this weeks poster. All the posters on the previous page are for the Travelling Roadshow. Those posters are seperate and likely wont be going up on the Mondo site for quite a while, IF they do at all.

Though don't expect a X-Men poster just because we saw Thor. Different companies made the movies, so that makes the chances that much more slim.

I want my Thor poster to ship. It usually takes five or six days to get mine once they ship, and I'm going on vacation starting next Wednesday--so if I don't get a shipping notice today, I won't be seeing this thing until the middle of June.

I would like to get one of those Searchers posters, and I might even get the uncut Tron variant. (Although I think those would look better framed side by side.)

Back