Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is cool with posting links of "mondo-like" posters/prints, I hope, cause I'm doing it and I'm doing it here. The other "movie poster collecting" thread isn't any better and I personally don't think another thread is necessary.

I know this isn't Mondo, but this artist did some pretty awesome TMNT artwork of characters like Metalhead, Baxter the Fly, Wingnut and Screwloose. Really cool stuff. I would have loved to have purchased the April O'Neil. He did prints but they were limited to 25 of each.

https://daverapoza.cghub.com/images/page:1/

Man those are pretty bada$$, even has a Brock Samson

Department: General

Subject: Thor Poster

Hi grphyx1,

Thor has not shipped yet. There were delays at the printers. We are expecting them early next week, and they will be shipped immediately after. Thank you for your patience.

- Mo

Sincerely,
Mondo Tees

I haven't received any info. on Thor either.

I know this isn't Mondo, but this artist did some pretty awesome TMNT artwork of characters like Metalhead, Baxter the Fly, Wingnut and Screwloose. Really cool stuff. I would have loved to have purchased the April O'Neil. He did prints but they were limited to 25 of each.

https://daverapoza.cghub.com/images/page:1/

WOw, those are all awesome! I would love to own a bunch of those.

It wasnt mondo but did anyone else get the Rhys Cooper Dusk till Dawn poster from Tommy good :rock

I have a feeling we'll get a First Class poster next week and a stronger feeling I'm gonna fight online for one! :lol

I'd love to see one. Last summer, the only Mondo posters we got connected to a major new theatrical release were Iron Man 2 and Scott Pilgrim. We've already got a Thor poster, and if we get more than one or two more posters for upcoming summer movies, I'd be surprised. Mondo has exploded in the last year, so maybe we will get more summer movie posters. But most of the films they do posters for are not new releases.

What do you guys think?

FROM-DUSK-TILL-DAWN-ASTOR-poster-fin_pre.jpg

This is the regular, the variant sold out in seconds.

What do you guys think?

FROM-DUSK-TILL-DAWN-ASTOR-poster-fin_pre.jpg

This is the regular, the variant sold out in seconds.

I like the variant better. I think it looks a little too cartoony though. I may go for it when Cooper sells his copies. I think I read somewhere that the print has glow in the dark vampires.

Cooper just sold his. I was driving home, checking my iphone every minute. Once I saw it go live and tried to add to my cart, got that "red" notice about them being in others carts. tried again and again with no luck until they sold out. Sort of a waste.

I have 2 of the regulars still in my cart, the last two, but I can't commit. I don't think I like it enough to spend $50 each after shipping. And Rhy's cooper stuff doesn't seem too flippable to justify ordering two to help offset the cost.

I really like some of Rhys Cooper's stuff, but I had to pass on this one. He's really great at drawing creatures and such though. I absolutely love the Critters poster that he did for Alamo. It's one of my favorites that I own.

Agreed. I've had the regular in my cart at both tommy and cooper's site, just can't pull the trigger. I was interested in seeing the blood splattered variant.

Going to drop these two regs out of my cart now...

Cooper just sold his. I was driving home, checking my iphone every minute. Once I saw it go live and tried to add to my cart, got that "red" notice about them being in others carts. tried again and again with no luck until they sold out. Sort of a waste.

I have 2 of the regulars still in my cart, the last two, but I can't commit. I don't think I like it enough to spend $50 each after shipping. And Rhy's cooper stuff doesn't seem too flippable to justify ordering two to help offset the cost.

Really. I didn't realize his were going up too.:lol Oh well, saves me some cash.

Really. I didn't realize his were going up too.:lol Oh well, saves me some cash.

tommygood tweeted it after his sold out, and everyone pounced all at once since they were all ready for it. I think Mondo has the best way to sell stuff as you actually get a chance to get one if you're on top of it.

i wouldnt buy that dusk till dawn poster. dont like the look of it.

Back