Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like it's mostly affecting Alamo Drafthouse and not Mondo (from as much as I have read). From some of the stuff I saw regarding Harry Knowles though it's probably going to get worse since that might get more traction on the national news channels due to him being a more mainstream name.

Tim Doyle slightly alluded to those skeletons in his Twitter feed. I'm not sure if he deleted them but it was some "taking some real shine off the crown" kind of revelations.

IMG_0252.JPG

Olly Moss Die Hard...not liking it at all

Love the gun as the Nakatomi Plaza, but the conceptual/sketch look plus the font and yellow background kill this piece for me. Just doesn't feel like a Die Hard poster.

Love the gun as the Nakatomi Plaza, but the conceptual/sketch look plus the font and yellow background kill this piece for me. Just doesn't feel like a Die Hard poster.

I think it’s the fact that it’s too warm. I wonder how it would look if it was blue, or, hell, even if they doubled down on the Christmas theme and made the print red with green text.

I think it’s the fact that it’s too warm. I wonder how it would look if it was blue, or, hell, even if they doubled down on the Christmas theme and made the print red with green text.

It also doesn't help that it was in the can 18 months ago

So I figured I'd post this here too. I got 2 tickets to Labyrinth for my wife and I. I'd be willing to trade my other Labyrinth print plus cash for Ex Machina.

I got a ticket to Ex Machina and Lab. Cannot wait to finally see the art. Just another week to go. So far, none of the reveals have been anything I want. That's good for my wallet.

I saw what the print for Labyrinth is going to look like. No, I won't be posting as I promised I wouldn't. Anyways, I'm not a fan and I will definitely be trading. Art is great, don't get me wrong, it's just not for me.

I saw what the print for Labyrinth is going to look like. No, I won't be posting as I promised I wouldn't. Anyways, I'm not a fan and I will definitely be trading. Art is great, don't get me wrong, it's just not for me.

What didn't you like about it?

Back