Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Martin Ansin's was pretty good. Alex Ross should release a print of his version soon. He did a bunch for the Universal Monsters Steelbook re-releases coming out. Also I saved Jonathan Burton's version which is good as well.

He already has the canvas giclees available to order for all of those for weeks.

According to the shopify viewsource/inventory trick, they have sold 38 total.

inventory_quantity":-38,"inventory_management":null

IMG_0226.JPG

Surprise Mondo drop

Tobin

Wind River

Run of 150, 24x36

That's a gorgeous print. I loved his last film, Hell or High Water, but I always like to see a film before spending money on a print that I might never display.

Still waiting on the Labyrinth print from mid may - thankfully they got all those SDCC prints made first

Mondo is so far behind on prints it's ridiculous. I think some of it is due to them doing far more timed editions than before. Not that I'm complaining, I actually like that, I just think that's one reason.

Also there feels like there are more companies and commissions using D&L. Which I'm sure doesn't help.

Anything good that you got recently? Last commissions I got was the Russler Fog, Burgos Ghost in the Shell and Fitzgerald Dredd.

I suppose you could say that the ones PAYING that are nuts :)

I just don't get the attraction on these things :dunno

Still - again - each to their own.

I would agree but then again, if they did a character from Buffy, Angel or Firefly I would buy it without thinking.

Mondo is so far behind on prints it's ridiculous. I think some of it is due to them doing far more timed editions than before. Not that I'm complaining, I actually like that, I just think that's one reason.

Also there feels like there are more companies and commissions using D&L. Which I'm sure doesn't help.

I think that has to be it. Timed editions = more printing. I prefer the timed as well because I'm not in the hobby to flip. Sure, I will flip should I have a print I don't want that sells for good $$ but I normally end up buying more aftermarket than on drops.

Waiting on my KT Guardians.

Back