Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Wrath of Khan looks really cool, actually. Thanks to a very awesome board member, I've got the Stout, so I'm set.

Though looks like Frankenberry vomited on some card stock, this Wrath of Khan poster will still probably sell out.

Speaking of which, did The Hills Have Eyes ever sell out?

Question for the guys in the know, do they offer these for purchase at any specific time or is it random times they drop?

I emailed Mondo to find out if the Toy Story prints will be ready for pick up/mail-out.

They canceled the Toy Story screening for tonight due to the rain. Sad. But they will still be selling prints to ticket holders (even though we're being refunded). That's good.

I also found out that they have 0 clue on Avengers prints still, or the Nightmare one I got for Av. I'm sorry Av, but they are just releasing too many prints for the summer of '82 and leaving everything else they produced, untouched.

This has made me step back from giving a crap about what they offer. I honestly am just angry at them.

I also found out that they have 0 clue on Avengers prints still, or the Nightmare one I got for Av. I'm sorry Av, but they are just releasing too many prints for the summer of '82 and leaving everything else they produced, untouched.

This has made me step back from giving a crap about what they offer. I honestly am just angry at them.

It's nice to see they care. What d-bags... :rolleyes2

The Dan McCarthy ET poster is pretty phenomenal. Wish I could get one, but I still think whatever they're doing for The Thing will be the best.

The Dan McCarthy ET poster is pretty phenomenal. Wish I could get one, but I still think whatever they're doing for The Thing will be the best.

The ET poster is pretty amazing. I would like to get my hands on one too.

I emailed Mondo to find out if the Toy Story prints will be ready for pick up/mail-out.

They canceled the Toy Story screening for tonight due to the rain. Sad. But they will still be selling prints to ticket holders (even though we're being refunded). That's good.

this is how gentle giant started rolling downhill :lol

Back