Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, those are nice. $300 for the whole set isn't bad...Too bad I don't have the extra money right now.

Damn, those are nice. $300 for the whole set isn't bad...Too bad I don't have the extra money right now.

I just want the blue meanie--If we got 5 to split cost--I do not even care about case/box that they come in.

As some of you may be able to tell, I really want this Dragonslayer poster. The eBay thing is already getting on my nerves, because I get sniped, and they go too high. But I'm trying to be patient...

Gonna write Mondo again to see if there are any leftovers... :D

Sprung for one on eBay. After watching a few others go to about a buck and a quarter, I jumped on a lower buy it now...

Only concern is the zero feedback of the seller! :horror

Wish me luck. ;)

Anyone else going for these Tom Whalen Beatles prints
timthumb.php

I only want the Blue Meanie one---anyone want to go in and split the cost?

I'll go in on the set with you

The few times I tried to order from DHM it was a total disaster and then they cancelled my order. I told myself never again with those clowns. If you think mondo is bad, wait till this madness goes down.

Which is which? In other words, which is the blue meanie one and which is the sub one? They're on more than one print.

I think I'm just going to go Ebay way....unless I do early lunch and these are still available.

Anyone get KONG?

Finally got my prints in from Gallery 1988. The Black Widow one is fabulous. Wow. I was honestly thinking of selling it when it came in. But then I opened it and took a look. Not going anywhere. It would be a shame to not have it in my collection. I'm just mad at myself for not grabbing the Captain America when I had the chance. Would have been great to have them side by side.

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Avengers print is okay. Not my thing but Jenn wanted it. And she likes it.

I will be picking my Toy Story print up this week I believe. Since I'm going to the rolling road show and they will have prints there for pick up, I assume mine will be ready at some point. I can't wait to see that one and get it in the frame that's waiting for it.

Still no word on the other Avengers prints available.

Finally got my prints in from Gallery 1988. The Black Widow one is fabulous. Wow. I was honestly thinking of selling it when it came in. But then I opened it and took a look. Not going anywhere. It would be a shame to not have it in my collection. I'm just mad at myself for not grabbing the Captain America when I had the chance. Would have been great to have them side by side.

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Avengers print is okay. Not my thing but Jenn wanted it. And she likes it.

Still no word on the other Avengers prints available.

Good to hear. My black widow has shipped with the Petrie Avengers print. Did you also get a Petrie print? Curious to know how that looks in hand.

Good to hear. My black widow has shipped with the Petrie Avengers print. Did you also get a Petrie print? Curious to know how that looks in hand.

No, sorry. We only got the DKNG and then the Cooper BW. You will NOT be disappointed with the Cooper print (Black Widow). I can't wait to hear your opinion on it.

I'm feeling a bit better about picking up Dragonslayer for one C-note, since there hasn't been one that low as of yet, and the latest one sold for $150! I'm sure they will come down in time, and I know more will be released in a TBD drop at a later date (according to my email from Mondo), but I just wanted to be sure I had one secured before leaving for clinical. So...

furystorm = :D

Back