Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much talk of GG. Their downfall, at least lack of tact or customer service is what initially brought me to SS. Thank goodness!

The Dan McCarthy ET poster is pretty phenomenal. Wish I could get one, but I still think whatever they're doing for The Thing will be the best.

I really want the ET as well and since i can't choose between the regular and variant, i want both :lol

It will be hard to top the one Stout did for The Thing.

Oh, and F@%k Mondo! :lecture

anyone got a link to the ET and Thing posters? I don't see any pics in this thread but everyone is talking about them.

The Thing one hasn't been revealed yet, but here are some images of the regular and variant E.T.

E.T.%20mccarthy%20poster%20regular.jpg

E.T.%20mccarthy%20poster%20variant.jpg

The Thing one hasn't been revealed yet, but here are some images of the regular and variant E.T.

E.T.%20mccarthy%20poster%20regular.jpg

E.T.%20mccarthy%20poster%20variant.jpg

I think the blue looks the best. This is another print that I would LOVE to have but not sure if I will pursue.

I emailed Mondo to find out if the Toy Story prints will be ready for pick up/mail-out.

They canceled the Toy Story screening for tonight due to the rain. Sad. But they will still be selling prints to ticket holders (even though we're being refunded). That's good.

I also found out that they have 0 clue on Avengers prints still, or the Nightmare one I got for Av. I'm sorry Av, but they are just releasing too many prints for the summer of '82 and leaving everything else they produced, untouched.

This has made me step back from giving a crap about what they offer. I honestly am just angry at them.

LOL! < :lol
:slap

Here's a funnier laugh for you.

I asked them about the Toy Story prints. For the people who ordered them online when they went up, those will not be available until MAYBE next week. For the people who were going to the screening, those are available today.

Anyone understand why they weren't all printed at once?

I feel they need to change their site to 'pre-order' instead of 'in-stock' when you add stuff to your cart. Because none of these are in fact in stock and it has been well over a month since ordering some.

If I was a jack-ass, I would really cause problems for them. But I really don't have the energy.

Ah well. Here's to a continued long ass wait.

Knowing that then, the odd thing is I already received my assassins 13 print from last weeks drop. I haven't had a chance to crack it open, but I believe that is what it is. I don't think I have any others I'm waiting on. :dunno

Picked up the dragonslayer print, cause I like JC Richards work. Not a big fan of the movie, but thought it is a really nice looking print.

Back