Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it...!!!

Is the news letter early this week or is it normal? I thought it was around 5pm EST or a little after now.

Yeah, you better move your butts if you wanna get one!

These are gonna dissapear lightning quick once the scalper crowd gets wind that they're up, but they already seem to be selling at a steady pace. Already sold 30 to 40 of them it looks like.

Yeah, you better move your butts if you wanna get one!

These are gonna dissapear lightning quick once the scalper crowd gets wind that they're up.

I got one just because I like the whole uncut aspect of it. Sounds weird, but it sold me. :lol It's got a cool look to it.

I'm not the biggest Tron fan, but I definitely would rather PO and be safe, than sorry. Worst case scenario, I sell it and that way I keep my SSC points!

No mention on OMGposters, the EB forums are down, and Mondo hasn't retweeted. I hope people are paying attention--already half gone.

I see SSC promting it on Facebook, but thats all there is.

And whats this EB site? Some cool secret site I dont know exists?

No mention on OMGposters, the EB forums are down, and Mondo hasn't retweeted. I hope people are paying attention--already half gone.

Yeah, I was surprised Mondo didn't say anything yet. Can't wait to read the FB posts when they do throw up the announcement. Lots of disgruntled people I'm imagining.

:lecture So does this mean we're gonna have even more scalpers flooding Sideshow as well? At least we know how Sideshow runs more than the oncoming twerps do!

People will catch on fast.

And it looks like the prices are going to be increased. This would have probably cost $85 max if Mondo had sold it themselves. And some of us need to add almost ten bucks worth of sales tax. Ouch!

Ah, well. Gone!

It was a $100 but i noticed there was not a shipping charge. Does that mean it was $100 flat or will they tack that on later?? If its a $100 shipped then it wouldn't be as bad i guess. At least it was limited to 110.

Back