AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

She's on the list, but money is tight until September. I had made her My x-mas wish last year, but she's just been delayed to long.

Great Pics North and Mamba! She is just as pretty as she was at Comic Con, so glad to see the execution is coming out well. Will need to check if the ex comes back in stock. Win for all receiving her.

Great pics everyone! Can't wait to get this and the Han Solo in Carbonite. My delivery is still on track for today... Is it bad that I called in sick today? Waiting for my 2 PF's is only part of it, I do feel ill... cough cough.

Great pics everyone! Can't wait to get this and the Han Solo in Carbonite. My delivery is still on track for today... Is it bad that I called in sick today? Waiting for my 2 PF's is only part of it, I do feel ill... cough cough.

Haha, you poor little thing. :1-1:

:yess:

On the truck for delivery. A whole day early. Woot!

Great pics everyone. The execution and paint apps are top notch on this piece. Mine is incoming on Thursday. Can't wait.

I decided to photograph the entire unboxing. I've always been hesitant to do that, because I feared documenting a disappointment. Not this time. :wink1:

Lara01.jpg

Lara02.jpg

Lara03.jpg

Lara04.jpg

Lara05.jpg

Lara06.jpg

Lara07.jpg

Lara08.jpg

Lara09.jpg

This is a damn beautiful PF... I think my favorite female one of all time.

Square Enix owns Tomb Raider now? Bet we'll get a reboot Lara figure from Play Arts then.

I really can't wait to get it. Still another day left for me, I guess that's what I get for living on the other side of the U.S. Good to hear that everyone is having zero issues with the statue so far.

#137 is here and looks amazing. No paint or eye issues! Here's some quick pic's, excuse the crappy camera.

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

DSCN0148.jpg

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

Just got her and she has a little lazy eye on the right side. Don't know if I will repaint it or not. Other then that she looks great.

@ATCollector (or anyone else that has her)

Does anyone know if the ponytail goes in more than one way?

I ask because ATcollector's ponytail seems to be at a very different angle than mine and Mamba's.

Looks like I didn't have the hair seated correctly. When it is fully seated mine is in the same position as the others. The hole/peg has a lot off play though, I can put the hair in 3 different positions. 1 fully seated and the other 2 with less than a millimeter of peg exposed.

I ask because ATcollector's ponytail seems to be at a very different angle than mine and Mamba's.

The ponytail goes only one way.

#251/750!

Love this piece! Tim Miller and Sideshow did an excellent job. She looks 10x better in person than in photographs too.

dgi5nn.jpg

k9l4l.jpg

r70h35.jpg

x10my0.jpg

Here is the EX Print.

aa8df2c3.jpg

The pony tail only goes in one way. I had to look pretty hard because the notch that plugs into her head, one side is only slightly larger than the other.

My beautiful #210. I'm keeping the packing material on her due to having to pack her up soon to move next month.

I know, crummy lighting. I live in WA, we don't get sunlight here.

5d728a49.jpg

e5a478b5.jpg

999b601c.jpg

14f10fe5.jpg

And the money shot.

5af5e7e5.jpg

Back