AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy shish kebab! Just picked her up and she is FLAWLESS! #448. And guess what? The seller threw in an EX print he got from a friend for FREE!!! Essentially, I got an EX set displayed for 3 months for $195!!!!!! Praise be to the statue gods!

His reason for the price? His wife.

Either she's an extremely nice person or she just couldn't stand having those tig~o~bitties in the house any longer. :rotfl

Either way sweet deal my friend! :hi5:

He said that that was the only female statue he owned. He went on to add that his wife felt "threatened" by those Hughes t-i-ts. I really don't know if he's jesting. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pics!!!!!!!!

Sadly, I don't own a camera. I only have money for PFs. :rotfl

I love these as well!

AdamHughesLaraCroft.jpg

tumblr_m8agyy5iYr1qkd8qko1_500.jpg

He said that that was the only female statue he owned. He went on to add that his wife felt "threatened" by those Hughes t-i-ts. I really don't know if he's jesting. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If that is true, that is one very insecure woman. :dunno

I still love this piece and it's easily at the top 3 of my favorites that I own. I just love everything about it. Even the boobs. No, especially the boobs.

Ah, so happy. Really loving this piece. Managed to snag this lightly used/displayed from a seller in my home country. Really a bargaln, got her for $290 shipped (I live in Norway so for a normal $350 PF I have to pay at least $530 with shipping and taxes). Even the Ex with a fairly low number as well. That's the one advantage of living in this country with this hobby; the market for collectibles of this sort is really small, so when someone from time to time decide to sell theirs you can get them pretty "cheap".
EYH! That sounds like me, feel free to pay me more :p

Just kidding, hope you enjoy it :)

How do you display your Lara Croft PF? I'm would love to do a 360-degree thing with a "fake djungle" and some LED lights. Saw someone do the djungle thing earlier... please post pics if you have a creative setup! :)

Back