Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not much to say, this episode felt like kind of a let down for me.. so human Aida's does have meta powers but her new found emotional nuclear roller coaster took up most of this episode.And I just didn't find it all that interesting.

what about the DARKHOLD and all that power?

I'M holding on until the Finale next week and Ghost Riders return.:yess: hope they can pull out an awesome Finale,we need it after a season in the Framework.

tumblr_inline_no0sd5hTDA1sm8bid_500.gif

I haven't been this happy about a show getting renewed in a long time. So glad it's coming back :rock

So glad we're getting another season of AoS. Did they order a full season or a short season?

I'm really starting to think that AIDA/Madame Hydra/Ophelia is now one of the MCU's best villains yet (even better than most of the ones that came out in the movies and Netflix). I'm honestly starting to feel sympathy for her. It's probably unlikely, but I hope they don't kill her off.

There are going to be serious repercussions next season over what happened in the Framework. The producers also hinted on a death of a character on the finale. I hope it isn't a throwaway death like Trip or Ward.

:woo for a 5th season! :yess:

So glad we're getting another season of AoS. Did they order a full season or a short season?

I'm really starting to think that AIDA/Madame Hydra/Ophelia is now one of the MCU's best villains yet (even better than most of the ones that came out in the movies and Netflix). I'm honestly starting to feel sympathy for her. It's probably unlikely, but I hope they don't kill her off.

There are going to be serious repercussions next season over what happened in the Framework. The producers also hinted on a death of a character on the finale. I hope it isn't a throwaway death like Trip or Ward.

Same here.

Thankfully the make believe Matrix world is over. Dragged on faaaar too long. Last episode was better as being in the real world. Aida is a joke as an inhuman villain. I preferred her as an android. I'll be mad if this carries over into next season. That's my biggest problem and disconnect from this show. It's become a soap opera. I prefer more stand alone episodes of simple missions and objectives than a half season plot... Gets boring real fast. This show needs new writers.

Inhumans looks like crap.. Cloak & Dagger laughable... All the tv stuff is looking exactly like that, cheap TV shows. At this point I'd rather they officially separate all these shows from the actual MCU. It obviously isn't working. Wonder if this will intermingle with the Inhumans show since Inhumans were introduced here. The TV universe needs a head like Kevin Feige. Someone in charge of the direction all the shows take.

Thankfully the make believe Matrix world is over. Dragged on faaaar too long. Last episode was better as being in the real world. Aida is a joke as an inhuman villain. I preferred her as an android. I'll be mad if this carries over into next season. That's my biggest problem and disconnect from this show. It's become a soap opera. I prefer more stand alone episodes of simple missions and objectives than a half season plot... Gets boring real fast. This show needs new writers.

Inhumans looks like crap.. Cloak & Dagger laughable... All the tv stuff is looking exactly like that, cheap TV shows. At this point I'd rather they officially separate all these shows from the actual MCU. It obviously isn't working. Wonder if this will intermingle with the Inhumans show since Inhumans were introduced here. The TV universe needs a head like Kevin Feige. Someone in charge of the direction all the shows take.

Well the TV shows do have a leader, Loeb.

I was a huge supporter of this show during S1-3 but I gave up after Coulson was a no show in AOU.

Now i'm devoted to Netflix Marvel which is a much better use of my limited viewing window.

Netflix Marvel has been worth the time investment.

cool intro for Robbie.

most of the emotional stuff was a tad too much for one 41min show and took up a lot of the episode.EH'

good use of the LMD's for Simmons, who would'a thunk.

my favorite scene.. when Coulson and May arrive just after GR and Daisy do some kick @ss fighting and Coulson is like AH' we missed it.Damn! I wanted to see that.

Coulson got a taste of GR and got to do Aida.:clap

Robbie's got some new tricks, really hope we see him next season.

somewhere in SPACE

Last edited:
Well the TV shows do have a leader, Loeb.

I was a huge supporter of this show during S1-3 but I gave up after Coulson was a no show in AOU.

Now i'm devoted to Netflix Marvel which is a much better use of my limited viewing window.

Netflix Marvel has been worth the time investment.

Loeb turned into a better TV writer than a comic book writer over the years

I enjoyed last nights finale. Thankfully they renewed it cause that would've royally sucked if they ended it that way then cancelled it... :mad: Ghost Rider was awesome!! He kicked arse!! I scanned through all the parts with mac and whats her face in the framework cause I could care less about a fake virtual world and it slowed down the pacing for the episode..

They should really move Ghost Rider into the MCU.. He'd fit right in with Dr. Strange. Hes wasted on TV, just like Inhumans is gonna be terrible. Should've kept the original premise of a movie in the MCU, but maybe Feige felt the TV crap already ruined his plans for the Inhumans movie..

Eye roll at the Coulson/GR thingy. There better be a GOOOOOODDDDD plot line for that revelation. Great scene for Radcliffe. The Talbot scene = :horror Who the heck were those dudes at the end?????? I was expecting to see the Milano fly by the window!

Talbot getting shot point blank in the forehead and he is still alive??? Bah! They should have killed him off.

Overall, solid episode. I liked this whole season. Glad we have a least one more, although it has been paired up with Inhumans (9-10EST) next season in the Friday night death slot (10-11EST). Probably the last season. We better find out what deal Coulson made with GR next season.

Who were those guys at the end that captured Coulson and company? Was there some significance to them? What about the ending with Coulson in space?

Talbot getting shot point blank in the forehead and he is still alive??? Bah! They should have killed him off.

Overall, solid episode. I liked this whole season. Glad we have a least one more, although it has been paired up with Inhumans (9-10EST) next season in the Friday night death slot (10-11EST). Probably the last season. We better find out what deal Coulson made with GR next season.

Who were those guys at the end that captured Coulson and company? Was there some significance to them? What about the ending with Coulson in space?

Some alien species I assume. That may be the tie-in with Shield to the Inhumans as it was said that part will take place on the moon, then they (the royal family) escape after a military coup (most likely led by Maximus, as it better not be Earth's military... that would be a joke against them) and come to Earth and seek refuge in Hawaii.. :lol

Back