Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah me too.... should be fun. Its the finale right?
Thankfully I have piles of TV to catch up on for the summer, its like reverse tv hibernation. :lol

Tuesday's episode should be fun! I can't wait to see the season finale. :yess:

Third last, double ep season finale is next week.

I love two hour finales! :rock

I think the new link between Avengers and AOS is now Maria Hill, considering she's been in both. I think Fury needs or wants to still keep the fact that Coulson is alive a big secret from them, as he used his death to bring them together in the first place. IDK. I do agree that at some point Coulson needs to be revealed to them as being alive, as it really would just be silly otherwise.

Jed Whedon and his wife Maura have the day to day writing duties on AoS. Joss is just has an executive poroducer credit on the series. Joss' main focus has been on the Avengers movies. Although that will change now that he is stepping away from the Avengers franchise.

I think the new link between Avengers and AOS is now Maria Hill, considering she's been in both. I think Fury needs or wants to still keep the fact that Coulson is alive a big secret from them, as he used his death to bring them together in the first place. IDK. I do agree that at some point Coulson needs to be revealed to them as being alive, as it really would just be silly otherwise.
:exactly::goodpost:

Back