After one month hearing crickets...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you missed the point that they're doing Raiders of the Lost Ark first. :lol

I think you missed the point that there is NO rule that sideshow must produce every character that ever appeared on screen in Raiders before they produce a figure from any other film in the series. A Saptio figure before Mola Ram? Gimme a break :lol

I think you missed the point that there is NO rule that sideshow must produce every character that ever appeared on screen in Raiders before they produce a figure from any other film in the series. A Saptio figure before Mola Ram? Gimme a break :lol

I'd rather have a complete line from one film, than leave them to choose which ADD selection we'd get from all 4. That's what Medicom did and look how that's turned out. The figures that are available are a mixed bag (both quality and choice) and there're no villains. Think LOTR.

I'd rather have a complete line from one film, than leave them to choose which ADD selection we'd get from all 4. That's what Medicom did and look how that's turned out. The figures that are available are a mixed bag and there're no villains.

Well, we disagree there. I'd rather the BEST characters out of all the films FIRST before lesser characters from a particular film. I'd rather have a Mola Ram before a Belloq, a Tux Indy before German Indy, a Gimli before a Faramir.

Well, we disagree there. I'd rather the BEST characters out of all the films FIRST before lesser characters from a particular film. I'd rather have a Mola Ram before a Belloq, a Tux Indy before German Indy, a Gimli before a Faramir.

:lecture :lecture

If they had just stuck to one movie we would have gotten a Gimli. :lol

I'd rather have a complete line from one film, than leave them to choose which ADD selection we'd get from all 4. That's what Medicom did and look how that's turned out. The figures that are available are a mixed bag (both quality and choice) and there're no villains. Think LOTR.

:lecture

That's where I'm at as well.

Back