AFM's Custom Power Girl & Supergirl (Last page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AFM Customs /New Joker (Page 10)

I've been meaning to make this figure because I used a Medicom Wolverine in my last project. Well he literally fell apart while posing him. So here's my new Wolverine. Enjoy
and feel free to comment. Thanks

Here are some height comparisons.

Re: AFM Customs /New Wolvering Comic Book Version (Page 11)

I've been wanting to make a Deathstroke ever since I saw Elvis1976's great rendition. So here's what I got so far. I got the head off ebay from ashkanls. He does great work. I'm still waiting for other parts to show up soon. I'll post more pics as he progresses. I hope you enjoy the journey. Feel free to comment.

First up is painting the head. (Really HATE painting....especially heads)

More coming soon.

AFM

Re: AFM Customs /Making Deathstroke Last Page

Well the head is done and I'm pretty happy with it. Decided to cover his one good eye because I can not paint eyes to save my life and I have seen some comic book renditions with the eye whited out. Some even have it all red. To evil for me.

Re: AFM Customs /Making Deathstroke Last Page

Some of the part have come in and paints have been applied. Still waiting for a few more parts.

Re: AFM Customs /Deathstroke Completed 12/10 Last Page

I took the advice to add more weapons to him. He now has two guns, two batons, & One sword and tons of attitude. Enjoy the added pics. Thanks

Looks really great! Nice bulky looks! And will you add some belt(how you said before) or not?

I like this looks - ready to kill looks
DSC09021_zpsfc81865f.jpg

And nice sword:
DSC09019_zpseed452e0.jpg

Looks really great! Nice bulky looks! And will you add some belt(how you said before) or not?

I like this looks - ready to kill looks
DSC09021_zpsfc81865f.jpg

And nice sword:
DSC09019_zpseed452e0.jpg

Thanks bro. I'm still waiting for his belt to arrive and I will have another surprise coming. I'll post pics when this new part is finished.

AFM

Re: What Action Figure Movies has been to. Last Page

Working on perfecting animating Thor's hammer spin using AfterEffects. Make sure you click on the 480p. Enjoy.

Haha, nice effect =D Maybe try little move with body, not only hammer. It looks little unnatural ;)

Haha, nice effect =D Maybe try little move with body, not only hammer. It looks little unnatural ;)

All in good time, my friend. One thing at a time. This was the hammer effect only. More coming.

I have never made so many changes to a custom before. I think this is it though, but you never know. Here's my Thor as of today.

Back