AFM's Custom Power Girl & Supergirl (Last page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AFM Customs / Avengers Thor Sleeveless (Page 8)

I wondered what it would look like on the HT Avengers Captain. I'm kinda likin it. Enjoy.

Re: AFM Customs / Avenger Captain America Gets a different head (Page 9)

Wow! That Capt looks great! :clap

What head sculpt is that if you don't mind me asking?

Wow! That Capt looks great! :clap

What head sculpt is that if you don't mind me asking?

It's the head from the new 12" figure they're selling at Walmart and target for about $10.00. It's worth it.

It's the head from the new 12" figure they're selling at Walmart and target for about $10.00. It's worth it.

Outstanding! Thanks! See if I pick one up tomorrow...thanks! :duff

I bought that figure today but for another purpose, I am curious how did you get the head onto that body?

I bought that figure today but for another purpose, I am curious how did you get the head onto that body?

I used one of the bigger HT neck pegs and wrapped black electrical tape around the top of it till it was big enough to hold Cap head on. The whole in Cap's head is pretty large.

many figurines practicing bodybuilding :)

many figurines practicing bodybuilding :)

I always believe If you're going to wear tight clothing, better be able to fill 'em out. In a good way.

Really nice new customs;)

Thanks bro. I think I finally got my Thor the way I want him. Plus he can still wear his helmet if I choose.

I really like the new sideshow Joker, but at $175.00, I just wasn't willing to drop that much cash down. So I used my DC Direct Joker clothes and put them on a TrueType body. Then I purchased the Sideshow joker head at a fraction of the cost of the whole figure and here he is next to my custom Harley Quinn.
Enjoy.

Back