ADD Toys: King of Khalasar (Khal Drogo) Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have it pre ordered at giantoy.com really hoping it turns out decent also does this company have any social media?

True. :lol

But was hoping maybe someone had some news on this Add Toys figure. Really hoping it gets released, and is worthwhile.

I am guessing some collectors will cancel now that Threezero announced an officially licensed Khal.

Personally, I will keep this since this unlicensed figure will look different enough and can be one of lieutenants or underlings for the real Khal.

Yeah, after seeing S5 Daenerys, you really are not guaranteed that 3Z will be better... so if this is really good and proper size, I'd be inclined to get it too just in case.

Always nice to have choices.

I am guessing some collectors will cancel now that Threezero announced an officially licensed Khal.

Personally, I will keep this since this unlicensed figure will look different enough and can be one of lieutenants or underlings for the real Khal.

When was an officially licensed Khal announcement made? I haven't heard about this one yet. Guessing there are no pictures yet?

When was an officially licensed Khal announcement made? I haven't heard about this one yet. Guessing there are no pictures yet?

I thought Threezero mentioned on FB that Khal was one of their next projects for their GOT line along with Rob Stark and a couple other characters - No pictures obviously this early in the process, and I think it was them replying to a collector on FB.

I might be misremembering all this now, there are so many figure and statue announcements and news in this hobby, it is difficult to have it all sorted out.

They mentioned it at the end of the video they posted to their Youtube channel for the new Daenerys figure. (You can turn on the closed captions for the translation.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNxrx6PKO54

Not to worry, Threezero said they were planning one.

Maybe that's why this dried up. How long do you have to wait before they can give you back your deposit? Sometimes its years before the company admits it won't deliver.

Not to worry, Threezero said they were planning one.

Maybe that's why this dried up. How long do you have to wait before they can give you back your deposit? Sometimes its years before the company admits it won't deliver.
No idea, don’t think it was a huge amount of money anyway and I had forgotten TZ intimated that Khal Drogo was in their plans. I definitely don’t need two but given TZ’s recent form I’d expect their efforts to be significantly better than the proto we’ve seen for the ADD one. Maybe time to cancel regardless.

No idea, don’t think it was a huge amount of money anyway and I had forgotten TZ intimated that Khal Drogo was in their plans. I definitely don’t need two but given TZ’s recent form I’d expect their efforts to be significantly better than the proto we’ve seen for the ADD one. Maybe time to cancel regardless.
KG actually got back to my query on their FB page to say Add Toys have had production delays but hopefully this will drop by the end of 2021.

Over 12 months now since I pre ordered this with KG. Wonder if it will ever see the light of day.

I think Gamora (GOG 2 version) took over 2.5 years from Hot Toys so there's still hope for this figure. :lol

Got my payment request notification from OSK about this fella so he's just been released. Interested to see in hand photos.

Looks like this is already starting to be parted out on eBay…

D7C66AEA-9600-4FC3-89F8-0A811CAA1722.jpeg

Attachments

• CCCA3558-4087-43BC-96FB-9B271F2DF5BB.jpeg
    CCCA3558-4087-43BC-96FB-9B271F2DF5BB.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 42395A44-DB36-4915-B630-A763AC57B235.jpeg
    42395A44-DB36-4915-B630-A763AC57B235.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 46
Canceled My pre order months ago thinking this guy wouldn't see the light of day. Can anyone help out with reputable sites and decent prices?

Back