ADD Toys: King of Khalasar (Khal Drogo) Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will another company other than ADD step up to make it though? I might pick it up due to the lack of other foreseeable options.

Threezero sort of made a surprise announcements recently for Tormund and Arya but that was Season 7/8.

Wonder if they are still interested in characters going back all the way to Season 1 now that the GOT hype has dissipated after the show ended.

You'd think they'd still have Drogo on 3Z's list, though, considering how much bigger a star Momoa is these days. But I've given up on predicting what 3Z is going to do. They've proven me wrong a lot!

Does anyone think this head might be a recast of the head by DM toys made by Waruna I believe?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
8b730c5cfb5c6dac4444c29f4a70f4f2.jpg

1d792438d6ee3f3bfb7937c8d93439c4.jpg

Ah thanks for editting them side by side like that, I didn't have a chance to look closely at the photos earlier. I think I may get the other head, I see a better likeness in it personally.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Yeah seeing them side by side, the ADD one looks more like a minion of Drogo.

I think a lot of it has to do with (for the lack of a better term), the one on the right is beefier.

Up on KG Hobbies too, I’ve ordered through them. Far from perfect but probably the only Drago we’re going to get. He can join Daenerys on the bottom shelf of my detolf!

Back