Activision making a Deadpool Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand this. No matter how talented 'Nolan North' is at voice acting, you don't want to hear him constantly in every one of your favourite games/movies. But I like that he voices DP, since he also voiced him in the cartoon movie (Hulk Vs). So this time, I don't mind too much :D

I've never played any of the Uncharted games so I don't know his voice from that but he sounds pretty good as Deadpool so it works for me.

I haven't played Uncharted 3 yet, the game I'm on now is Batman Arkham City, & Nolan's voice is all over that as well :lol

If I'm not mistaken, Nolan has voiced Deadpool in the cartoon, MvC3, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, & now this game.

deadpool_gamescon_art4.jpg

deadpool-screenshots-1.jpg

Wade had me at...

Blood and Gore
Intense Violence
Mature Humour
Sexual Content
Strong Language

Why can't they make wolverine, Punisher and Deadpool movies with these qualities rather than pussyfooting with kid-friendly ratings

Awful new voice, awful new costume...

Nolan North (Uncharted's Nathan Drake) has been voicing Deadpool since the Wolverine vs Hulk dvd. He's not new considering her also did MvC3 and Deadpool in a Spidey game. The best part about him is that most of his lines weren't even scripted in the Wolverine vs Hulk short and he was awesome.

Awful new voice, awful new costume...
New voice? Who was the old voice?

I'm also not really a fan of the costume either. Actually, maybe it's only the mask that I'm not a fan of. I'm guessing there will be alternate or DLC costumes or something, so that might fix that.

New voice? Who was the old voice?

I'm also not really a fan of the costume either. Actually, maybe it's only the mask that I'm not a fan of. I'm guessing there will be alternate or DLC costumes or something, so that might fix that.

He might be thinking of the voice from the Ultimate Alliance Games.

Nolan North's Deadpool is way better. He was great in that Wolverine vs Hulk animated dvd (most of Nolan's lines weren't scripted either which makes it that much better), great in MvC3 and in that Spidey Shattered Dimensions game.

Back