Activision making a Deadpool Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging by the reviews of average people on amazon, it seems that if you're a fan of the character, you'll enjoy this game a lot.

Judging by the reviews of average people on amazon, it seems that if you're a fan of the character, you'll enjoy this game a lot.

Liking the character will be a big plus, but I could see his many remarks (as you're playing the game) being a turnoff for those who are not familiar with him.

Even if you are a fan of Deadpool, you should probably wait for the inevitable and brutal price drop.

Watching some playthrough footage, its cracked me up a bunch of times. The gameplay looks fairly mediocre though. Too bad. With more time, it could've been really sweet.

Watching some playthrough footage, its cracked me up a bunch of times. The gameplay looks fairly mediocre though. Too bad. With more time, it could've been really sweet.

gameplay is fine. No different feel than Devil may cry. Possibly a little simpler.

Enemy AI could have used a little more work, but that might be fixable with a patch.

Been playing this game all day and I really wish there'd be some sort of statue or figure for Wolverine's look in the game. I love the look of his current uniform mixed with a bit of the First Class costumes.

Overall I found this to be a fun game, though I wish there was a little more interaction with the environments and all. It definitely felt like Deadpool and that made it worth picking up for me.

I have the Gamestop codes now I just need to buy the game. Hopefully the price drops a bit or I can buy a used copy. :eek:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Back