ACME Archives INDY Art Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indytanwk9.jpg

Man, i wish i had the $$$ for those two (and the third):monkey2 And now ROTLA is sold out at Indiana Jones Shop:banghead

I'm glad the price puts it out of my range, otherwise I would be seriously tempted. I can't wait to see the third one.

That got here fast:

jonesgm0.jpg

Got #31 first and now #28.

Do they come like that or are they rolled up in a tube?

I'm REALLY tempted to get them, they look awsome. But that price tag coupled with overseas shipping and customs, i don't know weather i should get them or not.

Same price, but I got free shipping from Acme direct. Not sure if EE charges shipping for them or not. Price is definitely high, but I think they are mighty cool and have a relatively low print run. Less than 200 people will be able to display these.

In related news, has everybody seen these yet?

imageload
imageload

Both are up for preorder at Indy shop, $150 for paper (195 pieces) and $295 for canvas (50 pieces).

Everybody buy the Temple of Doom retro poster so that it will sell out and they will produce the Last Crusade one, OK?

Eric Tan said:
Thanks guys! For me, the Raiders print felt like getting my feet wet. With this one, i really just jumped the heck into the pool. A lot more of a freeing experience. I hope this one sells cuz I already sketched out the Last Crusade one and I can't wait to get going on it. I packed in EVERYTHING from the film! Prepare to be either floored or way the hell confused =)

Back