ACME Archives INDY Art Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing all three together, the Raiders version is the one I like the least. One of these days, I'll pick up the ToD print, but for the price relative to the size I just couldn't justify spending the money for all three.

I have the same problem. I have no money now but when I get comfortable I'll start getting frames for all my stuff. I did that several years ago and it transformed the entire house instantly.

For anyone who didn't catch Mark McHaley's thread in the Art section, he'll have these really cool TOD prints available at his booth in CV, hoping that eventually there'll be enough demand to start a full blown Indy Celebration at some point in the future.

IndyCelebrationPostCard.jpg

Nice print! Too bad I won't be at CV, I'd definitely pick one up. I support an Indy Celebration.

For anyone who didn't catch Mark McHaley's thread in the Art section, he'll have these really cool TOD prints available at his booth in CV, hoping that eventually there'll be enough demand to start a full blown Indy Celebration at some point in the future.

IndyCelebrationPostCard.jpg

Bam is ____ing amazing and scored one of these for me!!!!

Episode 111 of the IndyCast has details on how to enter to win one of the 11x17 Indy celebration prints. It's about and Hour and 20 minutes in (1:20).
https://www.forcecast.net/story/indycast/IndyCast_Episode_111_133557.asp
Fyi: There were a total of 60 prints given away at C5. At this time there is a possibility I will give away 40 more (to make it an even 100) at a future event and then close the edition.
Again: PMs and Emails regarding requests for this print will not be answered.

UPDATE 1/15/2010: To fulfill a new year's resolution, I decided to do some touchup work on this poster.

First and foremost, I was never quite happy with the way I painted Indy and (especially) Marion. I figured since I had already invested so much time on this piece, doing a little more to finally get it right would make all the difference. And so, after a few hours of digitally tinkering in Photoshop, I made some significant changes to their faces.

IndyMarionComparisonAfter.jpg

But why stop there? Since the painting depicted a wall of assorted pictures, like a bulletin board, I thought it'd be fun to include references to the other films in the series...

Raiders_Circus_FINAL_medium.jpg

Does anyone have an Eric Tan Raiders print that they wouldn't mind parting with? All I need is that one to complete my collection. :(

Hello, I thought I would add an image of my framed set. I was lucky in that I stumbled on these at SDCC 2008, having never heard of Acme, just not something I paid much attention to. Fell in love there, got the con discount I believe and picked up the TLC when it came out. Obviously I went with a simple frame and mat, not sure the colors of the three prints allow much experimentation with mats because they are similar hues but also very different. This hangs in my office and people love it.

https://image84.webshots.com/84/1/79/92/2946179920050028102PKAGvl_fs.jpg

2946179920050028102PKAGvl_fs.jpg

Back