ACME Archives INDY Art Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the Brian Rood piece, titled "Resolve":

imageload

13x19 on paper... $95. (Limited to 245 Worldwide)

20x30 on canvas... $295. (Limited to 45 Worldwide)

MAN, that is one beautiful piece of art. Which I had the funds to pick that up.

I like anything that's done in an animated style, but I would rather buy a print or statue when it's based on some actual animation - and I'd bet an animated series or movie is how Lucasfilm try to keep the franchise alive after KOTCS leaves theaters.

Well, I didn't cancel this in time and it's shipped, so I suppose I may as well enjoy it:

imageload

It is a great looking piece, and I'm sure it will hold its value. Plus Raiders - in my opinion - had the worst posters of any of the movies; we might look back on them fondly now but at the time I didn't feel it captured the spirit of the movie at all. I thought it was a Western from the poster! So even though it was expensive you do own by far the coolest poster ever produced for one of the coolest movies of all time.

My favourite of the originals is the TOD poster showing Indy between two pillars.

I ended up canceling the poster print because of the price. Just too much other stuff coming right now that I can't justify spending the money. But perhaps later on down the road, if it's still available, I may pick it up.

That litho looks nice. Anyone know who the artist is? It doesn't say in the description.

Not sure if I'm going to get it or not. I'm holding out in the hopes that Dorman does a new print or Struzan creates art beyond the movie posters. I just love their stuff. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Jerry gets the OK to create Indy lithos.

imageload

Well, mine just arrived here at the office. It is indeed an amazing piece... much nicer than the online pics show with a lot of great detail (I love Marion's freckles). But holy !#$!@ is it small for $150! :google

I got #26/195. What number did you get, Tom?

I got #31. I went to get a frame for it, but they only had 10x20 frames and this is 10x21. So it will have to be a custom frame, but not this week.

It is a very cool piece, but certainly more expensive per square inch than what I would typically pay.

I've been contemplating getting the character key. I think it would be cool to go with an animated GG maquette if they do one. But I kinda hate to spend the money and GG not do one. Plus they're really small...

Anyone here have any other character keys? What do you think of them?

I have the SW Tarkin and Sandtrooper character keys. I like them quite a bit. They are fun representations of the characters and I like the animated designs. I have them displayed behind my Vader and Stormtrooper/Shadowtrooper maquettes and the set-up looks good.

GG did say that maquettes were part of the plan for Indy products. So I'd would expect at least a few core characters from the films.

On another note, my KOTCS regular one-sheet has shipped from SW shop. :cool:

And I love that Raiders print. That would be something I'd buy in a hearbeat.

I've been contemplating getting the character key. I think it would be cool to go with an animated GG maquette if they do one. But I kinda hate to spend the money and GG not do one. Plus they're really small...

Anyone here have any other character keys? What do you think of them?

Back