ACME Archives INDY Art Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So help me, I'm flirting with the idea of turning this into a series, using the "circus style" poster template for TEMPLE OF DOOM, etc... I'm just not sure if people would be interested enough; I never did hear back from ACME regarding the RAIDERS piece I made.

Raiders_Circus_Poster_McDaniel_THUMB.jpg

God damn ACME really needs to get their ass in gear and talk to Jerry Vanderstelt about the print he had at SDCC. By far the best Indy print of all time. The guy is just ^^^^ing brilliant and he can capture every part of every character like no other artist.

God damn ACME really needs to get their ass in gear and talk to Jerry Vanderstelt about the print he had at SDCC. By far the best Indy print of all time. The guy is just ^^^^ing brilliant and he can capture every part of every character like no other artist.

I completely agree. I thought the print was just beautiful. I'm waiting for Jerry to make Indy lithos, much like his LOTR prints.

Speaking of ACME prints, I did pick up the "Escape from Athens Tomb" print at SDCC with the intention of displaying it next to Dorman's "Thunder in the Orient." I also came across a nice Jason Palmer Indy piece.

It was amazing, and since I don't do sketch cards; I would love to own one.

If you've been waiting impatiently like I have to complete your set, you'll be happy to know that Eric Tan has previewed the initial layout of the third print in his retro styled series:

indy3001.jpg

Should be done in a few months.

:banana

Hey, these are cool. Where are they preordering?

The first one is sold out. The second one is still available from Indiana Jones Shop and ACME Archives Direct. The third one isn't out yet, but it should be available soon. (It will most likely show up as an in stock item when it's ready rather than as a preorder.)

I know not everyone thought of KOTCS as art but, I picked up a licensed matted photo of Indy for .99 cents. There were 4 to choose from at my local BLOCKBUSTER. I also picked up a TOD shirt for $2.99. Score.

Back