A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated Feb 15"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 8th April"

Got another Avengers poster. This is the rarer version with only 50 being released to marvel and another 50 to paramount pictures. It was signed by the full cast Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson , Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Clark Gregg, Cobie Smulders, Stellan Skarsgard, Samuel L Jackson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Paul Bettany , Joss Whedon, Stan Lee, Lou Ferrigno and Jon Favreau

IMG_4910_zpsb7aeadb2.jpg

Skyfall Cast Signed Poster . Edition of 100 signed by Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Berenice Marlohe, Ben Whishaw, Albert Finney and Sam Mendes

IMG_4907_zps4f189652.jpg

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 8th April Bale, Joker, Skyfall, Avengers"

Iron Man 3 Final Poster. Signed by cast. Studio Issued

Iron Man 3 . Teaser Poster. Signed by Cast. Studio Issued

G.I.JOE Retaliation . Signed by the cast. Studio Issued

Jurassic Park 3D. Cast Signed. Studio Issued

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 8th April Bale, Joker, Skyfall, Avengers"

Some props I just got in

M56 Smart gun from the movie Aliens. I hope to take more photos of it when the weather clears up

G.I.Joe Snake Eyes Helmet. This is the first piece of a full costume I want to assemble.

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 23rd May ,Gijoe, Iron man, aliens, Jurassic Park"

Ah!!! Damn I want a JP Poster signed... :monkey2

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 23rd May ,Gijoe, Iron man, aliens, Jurassic Park"

Dang! You finally got the JP one. I need one!!! Where did you get it? eBay?

Thanks guys. Yeah I got it off ebay. It's incomplete though. Even though it's studio issued they didn't get all the signatures. I did manage to track down an original poster with all the signatures but the seller who is a collector himself ROYALLY SCREWED up the purchase. I bought 2 posters from him.

An indiana jones, raiders poster which he packed really poorly ending up with the tube getting crushed right through the center and so damaging the poster. I was so angry about that because it was a rookie mistake. He told me that it was an easy fix and to use an iron to smoothen out the creases.

The J park poster is missing. he sent it out on the 15th of april but it's yet to reach me . He told me that $50 usd couldn't get me airmail so he sent it by sea freight and should get to me within the month. ( YEAH RIGHT) .

Opened disputes on both items with ebay

Just really disappointed with him because as collectors we should know better

Last edited:
Re: YOU BOUGHT A WHAT?!!!....A collection of Pop Culture

Calibre Optimus Prime Statue

IMG_4690_zpsbbf0ab98.jpg

IMG_4691_zpse79bd954.jpg

IMG_4692_zpsd6ce9bb5.jpg

IMG_4693_zps98f5c5bd.jpg

IMG_4696_zps56c25f75.jpg

IMG_4697_zps3776d363.jpg

IMG_4698_zps490a4381.jpg

IMG_4699_zpsdf24c5e7.jpg

Fantastic collection, thanks for sharing!!!:hi5:

Can you provide your opinion of these two pieces please.

I love how they look but when I checked their prices, my jaw nearly dropped. Are they worth the money?

Re: OMG IS THAT A?!!!......A collection of Pop Culture

Jurassic Park Barbasol Can Prop Replica

This was a prop I always wanted as a kid and tried finding all kinds of ways to make one for myself. When I finally saw a run for it on the RPF, I knew I had to get onboard.

IMG_4511_zpsa2dc5771.jpg

Hey, I have one of those too! I got it for 99 cents at my local Rite-Aid:)

Seriously, though, beautiful collection. I'd will my body to medical research for that MR Millennium Falcon.

Fantastic collection, thanks for sharing!!!:hi5:

Can you provide your opinion of these two pieces please.

I love how they look but when I checked their prices, my jaw nearly dropped. Are they worth the money?

Yeah sure. Optimus is decent for the price. But Bumbleebee unless you're a big fan of the character is a rip off for what you get. I hate the fact that they are poseable because these things are heavy so you pose em wrongly and they will fall. The display base is just flat with no way to anchor the statue to the base . No magnets or anything. In fact my optimus already fell and being made of resin, took some damage. Thankfully he was on the ground level . But i'm not too fussed coz I was gonna battle damage him anyhow lol.

If you do buy them, double check everything because several of them in the shipment were damaged straight out of the box because of the resin. Also read the instructions because the joints are fragile due to them being made of resin. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any particular questions

Re: OMG IS THAT A?!!!......A collection of Pop Culture

Jurassic Park Barbasol Can Prop Replica

This was a prop I always wanted as a kid and tried finding all kinds of ways to make one for myself. When I finally saw a run for it on the RPF, I knew I had to get onboard.

IMG_4511_zpsa2dc5771.jpg

Hey, I have one of those too! I got it for 99 cents at my local Rite-Aid:)

Seriously, though, beautiful collection. I'd will my body to medical research for that MR Millennium Falcon.

Thanks a lot man :)

Very nice stuff here! :clap Is the Aliens gun 1:1?

Very nice stuff here! :clap Is the Aliens gun 1:1?

Yeah 1:1 scale. It's just missing the harness rig. I really don't know how Jeanette Goldstein managed to hump that weapon around lol

A dream prop of mine. A fully accurate Flux Capacitor made by prop master VideoBob who is the man when it comes to back to the future props. Signed by Christopher Lloyd aka Doc. Brown himself!

Thanks guys. Yeah I got it off ebay. It's incomplete though. Even though it's studio issued they didn't get all the signatures. I did manage to track down an original poster with all the signatures but the seller who is a collector himself ROYALLY SCREWED up the purchase. I bought 2 posters from him.

An indiana jones, raiders poster which he packed really poorly ending up with the tube getting crushed right through the center and so damaging the poster. I was so angry about that because it was a rookie mistake. He told me that it was an easy fix and to use an iron to smoothen out the creases.

The J park poster is missing. he sent it out on the 15th of april but it's yet to reach me . He told me that $50 usd couldn't get me airmail so he sent it by sea freight and should get to me within the month. ( YEAH RIGHT) .

Opened disputes on both items with ebay

Just really disappointed with him because as collectors we should know better

That sucks man. I hope you get it all worked out.

I really want a Indy and a JP one so I am going to keep looking.

Yeah sure. Optimus is decent for the price. But Bumbleebee unless you're a big fan of the character is a rip off for what you get. I hate the fact that they are poseable because these things are heavy so you pose em wrongly and they will fall. The display base is just flat with no way to anchor the statue to the base . No magnets or anything. In fact my optimus already fell and being made of resin, took some damage. Thankfully he was on the ground level . But i'm not too fussed coz I was gonna battle damage him anyhow lol.

If you do buy them, double check everything because several of them in the shipment were damaged straight out of the box because of the resin. Also read the instructions because the joints are fragile due to them being made of resin. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any particular questions

Thanks for the feedback and advice, it makes the decision much easier.

A dream prop of mine. A fully accurate Flux Capacitor made by prop master VideoBob who is the man when it comes to back to the future props. Signed by Christopher Lloyd aka Doc. Brown himself!

Now that's cool! :rock

Major congrats on that! :clap

Great Score on the Flux Capacitor and Pic's; Jedi now to find that Elusive Delorean :lol:lol:lol, Great Post

Great Score on the Flux Capacitor and Pic's; Jedi now to find that Elusive Delorean :lol:lol:lol, Great Post

Thanks a lot Colossus. Well it's my dream to one day have a tumbler, 89 batmobile and delorean in the garage lol

Back