A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i'm very exited this week, i'm redoing my collection room, getting it painted up, putting in a new shelf next to the detolfs to display a few more figures ..will defiantly make a thread to show off my collection when thats all done.

Awesome!! I'm looking forward to see that! Good luck on the room redecoration!! :rock

this may be a dumb question for you guys but can someone please explain to me what a doll dot is? And please give examples. Thanks in advance.

I think it's when each of the figure's eyes have a white dot to imitate a light shining on it. Looks cheap.

Whats up with HT Facebook page? Did they change the URL or something? Everytime I try to go to it the last update they posted was about the Two-Face fig ( 2years ago)....:dunno

Maybe Im on the wrong page. Could someone post a link?

Whats up with HT Facebook page? Did they change the URL or something? Everytime I try to go to it the last update they posted was about the Two-Face fig ( 2years ago)....:dunno

Maybe Im on the wrong page. Could someone post a link?

Are you sure its the official one your looking at ..there is a second one like it thats unofficial,but its full of old news.

The HT Joker DX is my official first statue... I havent even opened it! I plan on selling it soon so I can get a SS or Bowen.

Ok, so I now want Falconer, Mark 6, Whiplash, Royce and Abigail.

I believe I have a Whiplash and (another) Persues on the way from a deal.
So hopefully I can sell my extra Perseus to pay for one of the above.

I now have enough money in my paypal to pay for one of the above but I am not sure which one?!

I suppose Abigail is the mostly likely next release and getting her preordered does save money.

I got two private commissions that can pay for the others...I hope.
It would be much easier if we knew exactly when each figure is coming out.

How is everybody else doing with the finances and prioritising?

Attachments

• swia.jpg
    swia.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 23
Just bought my first Iron Man from gohastings (Mk III BD). I'm still not sure about the purchase... hopefully I'll be happy with him in-hand.

Only definitely getting three more figures this year...

Enterbay Ip Man
T-1000
Ezio

Won't be hard to fund those in the next 4 months.

Maybe I'll get Sarah Connor and Black Widow if I find them around $100.

Beginning of next year will be a doozy with Bruce Lee DX, Mk VI, Chris Taylor, and Hans Landa hitting.

How is everybody else doing with the finances and prioritising?

Well, after my B-day I got the funds for Abigail fully covered, and I'm pretty much there for the Berserker as well.

These will probably be the only two HT figs I'll be getting in these last few months of the year! :) :rock

I just prioritize complete.
I just need Mark IVand War MAchine from Iron Man, fr example.
They´re just to awesome, but then it´s enough.
Same with the DX-02 Bats...but with Terminator...that´s totally different story.
From T:S I have the Signature T-600 Endo cause I wanted an endo, but A little different one, cause of the upward-holded gatling.
Then I have the Regular weathered 600 cause of the look and FB John COnnor cause I like the accessories and style more.
Next is the new T2 Arnie...that was a must have and every other incarnation also, I think.
Next will be the T-1000, but 1 is enough on this.
And some time the T1 Arnie...
But after Mark IV and WM definatly T-1000 and then Berserker.
And then the year is over for me and I have spares left...

Back