89 Jack Joker sculpt by Imaresqd1 Edition Closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt by Imaresqd1 Order Thread

Some of you sound like a bunch of ____ing children. What a dorky debate. Good or bad some of you are seriously derailing his thread at the end of the day.

Well, it's just that some people were wondering why you would pay $160 for just a head sculpt when you could have a full figure for around the same cost. The reason is the quality. That's all. Some people think Adam's work can't be as good as Hot Toys because he isn't a licensed distributer. I just posted pictures to example that difference in quality.

We haven't seen the HT Jack Joker sculpt yet, but really who cares.

This will only go down-hill from here if it turns in to a this-is-better-than-that thread.

This is a order thread so please leave it to that topic.

If it continues to go astray I will request a mod to come clean up. I even edited my own post as it is irrelevant here.

I don't think there is any dispute here that Adam is talented no matter who has changed their status on an order or what "side" they are on so no defensive posts are necessary here.

No trying to be hard nosed... I just have to keep track of this thread for sales info so it gets a little bogged down while surfing through debate about who buys what and why they should or shouldn't.

If you have a problem with someone wanting to buy something or changing their mind about it then please PM them.

Thanks guys.

:peace

Adam has done a great job on Nicholson and i would def love to paint on of these guys however i think Hot Toys will do a great job with theirs heck the old Billiken Joker kit had a great likeness to Nicholson and that was done years ago.

You will definitely be hearing from me about this...

this is the real DEAL!!
Adam do a esellent job with wth this Jack N. Joker 1989, the trued is wa $175.00 pluys shipping aand NOW!! you can get the Jack N. Joker 1989 with all the good accesories box and BLA,BLA,BLA...Adam do a exellent JOB!! just we talk here about the money we spend in get this FIGURE!! I'm in the list and I love to get Adam sculpt...just the price for this and wait few months and get a HOT TOYS Jack N. Joker make me thing and say "I can wait and get the full figure for less money" sorr y just is the TRUE!!:)

You will definitely be hearing from me about this...

Greg, sorry about this just you see soon a lot of members take the name out from the list soon...:(
We talking about big diference of money $600.00 Adam/Beto custom VS % $160.00 HOT TOYS!!!;)

this is the real DEAL!!
Adam do a esellent job with wth this Jack N. Joker 1989, the trued is wa $175.00 pluys shipping aand NOW!! you can get the Jack N. Joker 1989 with all the good accesories box and BLA,BLA,BLA...Adam do a exellent JOB!! just we talk here about the money we spend in get this FIGURE!! I'm in the list and I love to get Adam sculpt...just the price for this and wait few months and get a HOT TOYS Jack N. Joker make me thing and say "I can wait and get the full figure for less money" sorr y just is the TRUE!!:)

Damn, I read this three times and I'm still not sure which side this guy is on.

Damn, I read this three times and I'm still not sure which side this guy is on.

HOT TOYS in few months and sorry I have to cancel my order from Adam sculpt.:(

WILL A MODERATOR PLEASE CLEAN UP THIS ORDER THREAD? Just delete the people who want to be deleted and move their chatter about the Hot Toys release to the appropriate Hot Toys-related DC Forum thread. This stuff is really, really disrespectful. Kindly take it out of the "Customs and Original Art" forum.

WILL A MODERATOR PLEASE CLEAN UP THIS ORDER THREAD? Just delete the people who want to be deleted and move their chatter about the Hot Toys release to the appropriate Hot Toys-related DC Forum thread. This stuff is really, really disrespectful. Kindly take it out of the "Customs and Original Art" forum.

agreed:goodpost::goodpost:

List updated. Some wait listers added. If you have a status update or change please post here.

Thanks!

I PMed Adam a while back asking to be removed, but I guess it was lost in the shuffle. Apologies, but please remove me from the list :)

:lol im the only one on the waitlist

:lol im the only one on the waitlist

Well then today is your lucky day. I would really love this piece to go with the Hot Toys release, but sadly I don't have the cash :slap:gah:. My loss it another's gain I guess though.

Sorry for the lack of updates. The molds should be done but I have been a bit busy since the 31st...

:yess:

165702_1783188980915_1275205587_2022829_2605150_n.jpg

Back