82nd ACADEMY AWARD Nominations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I really liked Slumdog Millionaire.

As an owner of both Inglorious Basterds and Hurt Locker I've gotta say IG is obviously the more enjoyable film, but only because HL wasn't made to be a high-octane action movie, but more like a dissection of how these brave men deal with the dangers they face day in and day out.

That being said, the sniper scene from Hurt Locker was in-freakin-tense. I haven't seen a fight that realistic put on the big screen since Saving Private Ryan. Great cameo from Ralph Feines too.

So I just finished watching the movie "Precious" that I got off of Red Box tonight.

wow.... what a powerful film. I don't get caught up emotionally in too many films, but this movie was fantastic. Really make you appreciate how lucky most of us are to have what we have and live a mostly comfortable and safe life. Also puts into perspective what other people may be going through that most of us wouldn't even think of or imagine.

Back