7 inch Kickstarter Project, Archangel Michael figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sculptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I just launched my first Action figure Kick Starter project! Archangel Michael 7 inch deluxe figure, with 20 inch Wing span! Take a look at my video, post comments or questions! Thanks!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1486458683/the-archangel-michael-project-7-inch-action-figure

b46f96def11d37e11f698be6a885ca27_large.jpeg

c1e5d524b693d867a5cbba59a3954ef3_large.jpeg

Thanks so much, I'll be posting updates and pics as we move forward with funding, I'm so excited about this project!

Man, if only licenses weren't an issue, i'd love to see sculptors start up kickstarters for 6" version of characters from the marvel and DC universe! great work! This looks awesome! But 7" is not in my realm, although i've dabbled into MOTUC once upon a time...I sold all of it for money to buy 1/6 figures and I never looked back. :lol

So, how will this continue if you meet goal? Since the series is called Angels and Demons I'm guessing there's going to be some gnarly bad guys down the road? Will this be further kickstand era or are you doing a subscription service? How often are you planning new figs? Sorry for all the questions, never done this format before, but the Michael proto looks very impressive.

Thanks so much guys! I will post the castings and the paint masters as we progress. I'd like to make them every other month at least. Yes Demons are next, the first one can be unlocked early through the stretch goal pricing. The "Beast" is being roughed out now, I'm making him tower over the Michael figure. I'll you know more as we move forward! (The production runs take 6 to 8 months after the kickstarter is completed.)

Awesome work. Will be watching and will add $ if able.

Yes Demons are next, the first one can be unlocked early through the stretch goal pricing. The "Beast" is being roughed out now, I'm making him tower over the Michael figure.

:panic:
Awesome, love the way you sound so passionate about this stuff in your video, like you sound impressed yourself talking about the wingspan on Michael, and that's great to see as the creator, you can still have that fan enthusiasm. :hi5:

I'm a toy nut, I love toys and want to make the best I possibly can! My kids get me excited about the stuff too! Thanks for checking it out and help spread the word!

Back