442 Siege Battalion - Green Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine from ABC express.
My favourite clone so far, the weathering is fantastic. Only problem is I'm having trouble getting him to stand up on his own. The feet are retarded for the lack of a better word.

Just received mine from ABC express.
My favourite clone so far, the weathering is fantastic. Only problem is I'm having trouble getting him to stand up on his own. The feet are retarded for the lack of a better word.

So in other words, he doesn't think very well on his feet? :lol

I think its due to the peck(or is it called pegs) on the new ankle ball joint thingy? The older ones are rock solid. I noticed this new ones on Bly. My Bly has problem standing until I twist and bend the feet/knee to get him upright, not that bad but I prefer the old ones. I don't use stands tho!

Last edited:
Here are all the SS Clone I have, they make such a great display.

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394-1.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

I placed orders the other day and they said this one was sold out. Sad part is it was one that I really wanted. I do hope they get more in.

I am counting the days until toys2 gets the figure in stock...hoping before the end of the week.

This will be my first order with toys2. The savings are going to be incredible though, compared to BBTS - if everything goes well.

So is Plo Koon the Jedi commander for the 442nd Siege Battalion? I looked all over the World Wide Web and I found nothing.

D*** Wookieepedia changing their s***. They got 442nd out of the 7th Sky Corps and not one pic of the 442nd like they use to. This was all I could find there.
https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/442nd_Siege_Battalion
Notice Cato Neimoidia, place where Plo Koon was killed.

Though this Trooper like the Shadow Clone was a Hasbro mock up that LFL let be entered in.

Here's the info on Hasbro's. (Because of little text, I'll rewrite.)
As the Clone Wars rage through the Republic, clone troopers are deployed far and wide to combat the Separatist droid armies. The troopers of the 442nd Siege Battalion specialize in planetary assault missions and are sent to Cato Neimoidia, a key Separatist stronghold.
cb.jpg

D*** Wookieepedia changing their s***. They got 442nd out of the 7th Sky Corps and not one pic of the 442nd like they use to. This was all I could find there.
https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/442nd_Siege_Battalion
Notice Cato Neimoidia, place where Plo Koon was killed.

Though this Trooper like the Shadow Clone was a Hasbro mock up that LFL let be entered in.

Here's the info on Hasbro's. (Because of little text, I'll rewrite.)
As the Clone Wars rage through the Republic, clone troopers are deployed far and wide to combat the Separatist droid armies. The troopers of the 442nd Siege Battalion specialize in planetary assault missions and are sent to Cato Neimoidia, a key Separatist stronghold.
cb.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to write that down Orangepeace, its crazy that it doesnt defiantly say who there general is, just to the planet where they were sent. The markings scream Cody's crew on Utapau. I am gonna put Plo next to my 442nd clone, pics soon.

Last edited:
Okay here are my revised pics, after getting my new clones I decided to pull out all the Jedi I had in storage and display everybody.

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393-1.jpg

IMG_0394-2.jpg

I like this much better, it gives the display a better overall look, crowded, but better. And yes that is Obama TP, lol.

Looks like the Jedi were so bored being boxed up they couldn't wait to get out and kill some clankers! :lol

Yeah, they were boxed up for about a year, I sold some and this is what I decided to keep. I am having a blast messing with figures long forgotten. :panic::panic:

Not a battle droid fan huh? Everyone else is all just hanging out except for them w/ one dead and one surrendering... to nobody. :lol

I love Battle Droids, I wish I had some extra $$$ so I can get a few more. My Grand Army of the Republic is dominating the battle field at the moment.

Ok, Sideshow is backordered, and several online sites now have them in stock, has anyone heard from toys 2 if they have got their shipment yet????

I have to say, this guy is my most favorite clone figure yet to be released aside from the commander releases, i love the green and weathering is the best yet.

sopycy.jpg

20ft8nd.jpg

2m68z7n.jpg

5f2kpc.jpg

120hs01.jpg

I have to say, this guy is my most favorite clone figure yet to be released aside from the commander releases, i love the green and weathering is the best yet.

sopycy.jpg

20ft8nd.jpg

2m68z7n.jpg

5f2kpc.jpg

120hs01.jpg

looks really good,but since its not in any movie,i will save the bucks for a different figure coming up

Funny, because there are lots of characters in the movie i would pass on for this clone, maybe over 50 characters in the OT too that i'd have no use for displaying.

Back