442 Siege Battalion - Green Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad to finally have my trial project for Sideshow become a reality in my collection. Just awesome and came out so well. :clap

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324b.jpg

Man.. so this thread. Got me into the clones big time. Saw that Bly was backordered.. placed order yesterday to see if it was in the stars... last night he ships! :lol :rock

so now Cody and possibly Barrca are a must. I'll wait for phse II Rex (praying)

now what troopes should I get. :(

Man.. so this thread. Got me into the clones big time. Saw that Bly was backordered.. placed order yesterday to see if it was in the stars... last night he ships! :lol :rock

so now Cody and possibly Barrca are a must. I'll wait for phse II Rex (praying)

now what troopes should I get. :(

I think they are nearing the end of the movie clones. I hope the next phrase are from the CW series, there are so much clones I want from the series.

Last edited:
After Bacara gets done Neyo will be the last of the commanders!

Nope there's still that 2005 speculation about one of the 2nd Airbornes is Commander Fox. (Different Fox, not TCW one.) Though it's been 7 years, so the rumor probably got forgotten. Hopefully they move into the Pilots. (Epi. II) Clone Pilot, Oddball (TCW and ROTS), and Captain Jag, Luke, Biggs, Tie Fighter Pilot, etc...

Anyway, so who's going to display the 442nd with their Plo Koon?

Nope there's still that 2005 speculation about one of the 2nd Airbornes is Commander Fox. (Different Fox, not TCW one.) Though it's been 7 years, so the rumor probably got forgotten. Hopefully they move into the Pilots. (Epi. II) Clone Pilot, Oddball (TCW and ROTS), and Captain Jag, Luke, Biggs, Tie Fighter Pilot, etc...

Anyway, so who's going to display the 442nd with their Plo Koon?

Oh yeah, the clone with the wings one and forgotten bout the pilots but certainly the numbers are nearing the end. I just hope from there on, we going to get clones from the CW.

Okay, well speaking of CW. Captain Fordo is a must, Hasbro did him last year and he was stellar. Mainly because they made it so you could have both versions of him, Phase I & II. If SSC did that, I'd buy him for sure!

The clone looks great, though I wish we had a bit of a change up between them. I'd love to get a pilot (aotc) or even some OT love. I've been on the fence on this guy, though he does looks great and I'm a sucker for green!

I will be placing my order for this guy and the other one Monday/Tuesday. At 1st I was just going to get him but the GF really likes the red one.

Side note. I need to have many boxes come being her VD gift is the 2nd Pig guy & solo

Another great release, kinda like this one more then Gree.

mine showed up yesterday, love it. Gree is on the way so ill wait until he arrives before posting pics.

Back