1/6 ART15 Custom - The Clone Wars: Arc Trooper Fives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkChocobi

Lucas simp
Reaction score
Been following this site for quite some time, it seems they're specialized in making high-end 1/6 clone troopers, custom light-up 1/6 lightsabers and other stuffs. Judging from extremely hectic schedule of multiple licensed franchises of Hot Toys, coupled with upcoming new SW series on the near horizon, I don't see Hot Toys touching these niche clone troopers any time soon. Even though they're quite expansive, but it is way better than than paying thousand of dollars for SideShow's obsolete arc-troopers on the secondary markets.

website: HOT TOYS - Art15 Custom & Collector | Lightsaber custom | Beskar custom | Nantes

207707380_288438666218632_4545421815304019786_n.jpg
203019157_289119616150537_3559659333993913922_n.jpg

Some pics found on their Instagram pic, custom Commander Doom with Hot Toys Cody
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.41.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.41.40 PM.png

Last edited:
They also make a pretty impressive looking set of chrome armour pieces for Mando (sadly sold out) and a frosted over set from season 2.
As you say, their full custom figures are expensive but very impressive looking. They do a Mimban trooper too. Looks great.

Am I missing this on their site? I’ve looked all over and can’t seem to find it. Would definitely pick it up though.

Even though they're quite expansive, but it is way better than than paying thousand of dollars for SideShow's obsolete arc-troopers on the secondary markets.
I agree with you that no one should be paying over a thousand for ARC Echo and Fives, but they're still two of the top 1:6 figures I own. They've held up really well.

The only thing obsolete about them would be their flippity floppity bodies. :lol I guess I could do a body swap.

Am I missing this on their site? I’ve looked all over and can’t seem to find it. Would definitely pick it up though.
Arc trooper Fives is currently in the WIP state, he will be up for PO real soon, stay tuned!

The Commander Doom and Fives are very tempting. The obvious question is how are they quality-wise? Does anyone own any of their stuff.

Will these be easy to order in the UK?

Their website seems to function like any website shop, with "add to cart" etc so it should be straightforward. There may be additional costs at the point the item reaches the UK since Brexit though.

Engaging on Fb, he has plans for Echo, Jesse, Thorn, Blitz and Trauma as well…super stoked
Adding Fives + Echo to the 501st Battalion would make a phenomenal display together with Hot Toys Rex and the normal clones. But somehow I'm afraid Hot Toys would eventually reaching to Arc trooper Echo if they're sensing third party has been making $$$ on their license. Pretty much you can see Arc15 Custom used to do some runs for the Armorer too, and then HT version's just popping up out of nowhere.

Never have too many Arcs. One helmeted one not….. besides HT is enticed with Mando Madness. Clones wont be coming for awhile. Read on Instagram pics for Fives should be next week.

Back