442 Siege Battalion - Green Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the proto similar to the production piece?

When they finally showed this piece on their site, I wasn't sure it wasn't the proto I painted until I went back and looked at my own pics of the proto. The only reall difference is that I had some more yellows and browns in the weathering versus just stamped on black scratches. Overall though, I'm very impressed with the final look of this guy. Can't wait to add him to my collection.

Contacted ABC express and he told me that due to the Chinese new year my clone wont be shipped out till after the 27th.

:(

Mine will arrive sometime in Feb! The green grew onto me, more I see the pics the more I like them!

Kind of an odd color scheme, but in for one as I am a completist with the SST clones (an expensive choice - both economically and space wise). At first I was doing two of each thinking, "hey, they will do four or five iterations..." now 30% of my space holds the rank and file of the various color / phase parade. It will be good to have more green to go along with Gree, but I am officially dropping to one each now of these guys. Except for Snowtroopers, gotta have two of them...

on the fence here. How many other ROTS clones are there?

That depends on what you're asking. There are select number of clone units shown in ROTS, of which the 442nd is not one. They include the 501st, the 212th, the 41st Elite Corps, the 21st Nova Corps, 91st Reconnaissance Corps,the 7th Sky Corps, the Coruscant Guard - did I miss anyone? How many non-EU clones are there out there? Watch the Clone Wars series for the answer to that! If you're not a clone completist, I recommend picking and choosing only the ones you find the coolest, or you may find yourself a little short of shelf space and cash.

Agreed... luckily if you just want ones in the films you have a finite variety; but with Hasbro and the Clone Wars you could go crazy with all of the different versions :lol

I've decided on 8 that I want; 7 of which have been released... so I'm close to the end of my Clone journey.

Bly, Cody, Gree, Yellow Clone, Green Clone, Red Clone and Blue Clone.

I don't have the blue or red yet; and the final one I want is a Phase 2 white clone that Sideshow has hinted at making.

I actually hadn't even so much as entered a clone thread of any kind and had largely ignored every single clone release, but after you mentioned you had four and wanted four more I was intrigued. So last night I spent about an hour looking through pages and pages of releases and photos and damn, I gotta say some of those are damn nice.

I like the commander clones the most. I'm genuinely thinking about going and picking some up now.

:lol :lol :lol

That did not take long at all :lol

The clones (especially since they went to ribbed suit) are really well done. Cody is probably the most unique and interesting one they've done, but Bly was surprisingly cool in-hand. Luckily I have zero interest in the exclusive bases so I've gotten all of the clones (including the commanders) for around $100 or less shipped :lecture

Its your fault :pfft:

But thankfully, I have to catch up on a couple more OT figures and deal with pre order stuff, so my plate if full for some time.

Really want to get at the very least Cody though, since is actually a film character. I dont anything about any of the others, other than some of them look cool.

I actually hadn't even so much as entered a clone thread of any kind and had largely ignored every single clone release, but after you mentioned you had four and wanted four more I was intrigued. So last night I spent about an hour looking through pages and pages of releases and photos and damn, I gotta say some of those are damn nice.

I like the commander clones the most. I'm genuinely thinking about going and picking some up now.

The shroud of the darkside has fallen, begun the clone war has.... :yess:

[ame="https://youtu.be/GiFXmbf_-k4"]https://youtu.be/GiFXmbf_-k4[/ame]

Anyone get a shipping notice? I responded to the email on Friday about the early processing for both the captain and siege trooper and nada. I was hoping to get these by this Friday but I won't get them until next week now. :gah:

Anyone get a shipping notice? I responded to the email on Friday about the early processing for both the captain and siege trooper and nada. I was hoping to get these by this Friday but I won't get them until next week now. :gah:

Same here, still listed as "Item(s) Shipping Soon"

Back