41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Man, these clones are freaking awesome. :rock

Wish he had come with the new undersuit but more so the new U ring.

UPS dropped the 41st off today... nice fig, but next to the SDCC Exclusive (new stand and undersuit / improved weathering), it feels like a step back.

either "part out" dealers are going to make a killing selling the suits and stands or SST can... but will they step up?

Very cool. I got charged today. The tracking info on FedEx's sight said they picked them up today and would deliver them tomorrow...but I got home from work today and here they are!

DSC07774.jpg

I really like the clone...BUT...

There are a few things that I am kind of getting weary of. They are:

1) The battle damage. Does not look realistic AND precludes multiples in a display. Nothing new about my complaint there.

2) The under suits. I really hope the new ones improve the condition, but I am getting burnt out on the under suits interfering with the articulation.

3) Loose joints. the joints on this copy of the clone are not overly loose. But they are not tight enough to maximize what articulation the under suit allows.

4) The extra hands. I would like a left hand that can hold the forward part of the blasters. Closed, solid fists are effectively useless on these clones (as far as i know). Although I do like the double pistol grip hands for making a little variation by having some of the clones hold their weapons left-handed.

5) The "stock" of the short blasters. On every one of my Sideshow clones, the folding shoulder pad of the stock is loose and flops around.

Mine should be here tomorrow or Friday...

Nice pic, Darth Cruel...on your "issues"...

I'm getting your point about the deco precluding multiples of the same trooper, but...I'm impressed with how they look...my least favorite (if I had to choose) is the factory-fresh Phase l - it looks good, but a little stark on display.

I think you'll like the new under-suit (recently featured on the Phase l Lieutenant to great effect)...it looks better and doesn't hinder articulation as much.

This loose-joint thing...I haven't really experienced it as much as some folks with these clones...but several board members have had success with stripping the figures and tightening the joints up.

As for the hands...I've used the closed fists occasionally, but I'd like to see at least one hand with a pointing finger (especially has potential with commanders)

And yeah, that "stock" is pretty flimsy on all of those guns....

----------

Great gallery of shots for those of us still waiting...thanks, Aries_Bell!

My only comment is man o man, I sure hope Sideshow makes those new stands (the thigh-grabbers) available separately...the old style just chews into the waist pretty awkwardly. Want to get them for all the Clones...

I got mine today!!

I took some pic review. Hope you enjoy!!

img0003sk.jpg
img0005kn.jpg

img0007ph.jpg

img0008hg.jpg

img0006e.jpg

img0026tl.jpg

img0010h.jpg

img0027lo.jpg

img0055xs.jpg

img0052r.jpg

Damn, i thought this figure was coming with the new textured body glove..

Wish he had come with the new undersuit but more so the new U ring.

ABSOLUTELY KNEW this wasn't gonna happen. When SSCs displayed it this way at SDCC and all the other clones had the new stand and body glove...it didn't look good for this to be a possibility.

Besides, SS doesn't usually display something at the con or in a preview and then turn around and give you something better...its usually the other way around :monkey3

...just saying...

Only reason I thought this might have the changes is cause of the SDCC Clone. The way we're getting it I like it and don't think its a bad figure cause of that. I'm looking forward to getting this guy tomorrow.

Only reason I thought this might have the changes is cause of the SDCC Clone. The way we're getting it I like it and don't think its a bad figure cause of that. I'm looking forward to getting this guy tomorrow.

Its certainly not a bad figure...I'll have mine tomorrow...as a matter of fact, I'll have two :1-1:

Just pointing out that ALL the clones on display had the updated gear including the SDCC clone...but this one :dunno

Back